UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

Just posted this over in the Infinity War thread, but just in case you're not looking there...

I'm in South Jersey for the weekend and saw what I think was the full set of IW Series 2.  They were $8.49 each.  If anyone needs them and they are still there tomorrow, send me a message and I can pick them up and send them to you at cost plus shipping.

Only animates stuff was old (Kang, Ms. Marvel).  

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After months of searching locally... I went to Disney World last week, and found the Enchantress & Collector sets at an Orlando area Walgreens.

Still haven't found the Kraven or Hobgoblin sets, and now I"m back in Chicagoland, where the odds are even less likely.

And apparently now the Marvel BC sets are showing up at some people's Walgreens stores? Ugh... *Facepalm*

Not to mention we still have at least one rogue Toys R Us wave in limbo that has yet to show up anywhere...

• 2 weeks later...

It’s too bad that we aren’t getting Minimates based on either of the new Marvel animated projects. I would love mates for Into the Spiderverse, so many different options there.

An assortment for Marvel Rising would be great too:

Quake, Ghost Spider, Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, and Patriot could anchor.

Target and Walmart both have large spaces for these properties....

• 3 weeks later...

@MisterPL and @TENIME_art who In wave 9 are you looking for? Slide into my Instagram DMs (Mininated) as today is hunt day where I scour NYC for mates. We have a huge concentration of Duane Reades and Walgreens so it’s not as challenging. I can’t really check this page whilst hunting but I do check the gram as I try to post who is where if I don’t need them.

• 1 month later...

I received a big shipment of minimates from the US earlier today & I have just finished having a good luck at what has arrived . The consignment brings me up to speed with everything WG & I have to say that most of what I have seen looks superb . That doesn't help the many posters here that can't get hold of them but they'll eventually turn up & when they do you're in for a treat.  

They're awfully colourful except for the Symbiote Spidey who is awesomely black & white .........& rapidly on his way to being my ( 90th & most)  favourite Spider-man Minimate :yes: 

His packet-mate Hobgob is actually outstanding as well but I can't decided whether his subdued 'orangeness' is a paint -fault (lack of) or pure design.....either way I love him .

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped by the Walgreens in Rochester, MN about a month ago and found the BC Avengers wave and picked it up. Stopped by a week later and bought up some older packs sitting around to trigger a restock, left like 5 Ragnarok packs on one of the 4 pegs in the store for minimates. Stopped by a week later and nothing new. Stopped by today and still nothing... Just the same 5 Thor packs sitting surrounded by 3 completely empty pegs... It's infuriating how these waves are being handled.

Last wave the store has had is 6. Never seen a sign of wave 7, 8, 9, or 10. It's like Walgreens doesn't want my money.

Edited by Chigarillo

• 3 weeks later...