UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I meant 69, since 68 is largely already-made characters (and yes, looks).

Just pointing out that we don't just roll our eyes at requests for classic characters and ignore them. We take them to heart. BUt the new characters and looks are also exciting. Scarlet Spider wants Whizzer AND Kamala Khan, which I think runs the gamut.

Noooo, no, no, no... I wasn't implying you were rolling your eyes at all! You guys have been great!

I just worry I'm part of an ever-growing minority that should stop chiming in. 

I wish they would have introduced the real New Warriors on Ultimate Spidey. If I remember they did use the name and had Kazar, iron spider, Agent Venom and Zabu. They showed a picture of Speedball with some other young heroes. That would have been a great opportunity to at least include one of the founding NW members on the animated team. And then maybe they would have made a mate of him. 

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, EricM said:

I wish they would have introduced the real New Warriors on Ultimate Spidey. If I remember they did use the name and had Kazar, iron spider, Agent Venom and Zabu. They showed a picture of Speedball with some other young heroes. That would have been a great opportunity to at least include one of the founding NW members on the animated team. And then maybe they would have made a mate of him. 

Those three would make great mates if for no other reason than to have the Kazar and Zabu to go with Shanna and Speedball to get some New Warriors rolling out. Plus it bums me out that we have Penance but no Speedball...

21 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

DST could probably reuse Pyro's mask/hair piece.

(Reads above post. Thinks for a second and remembers the extra Pyro sitting in parts bin. Dashes off towards said parts bin!)

Could work. This is what EricM was referencing I'm figuring?

WW02.png

We're already getting SG. An update of Cloak and Dagger would be awesome as well.

1 hour ago, Chigarillo said:

(Reads above post. Thinks for a second and remembers the extra Pyro sitting in parts bin. Dashes off towards said parts bin!)

Could work. This is what EricM was referencing I'm figuring?

WW02.png

We're already getting SG. An update of Cloak and Dagger would be awesome as well.

You are correct my friend. That is exactly it. Triton would be cool to get another Inhuman to go with Black Bolt and Lockjaw. Surprisingly enough with all the Inhuman love from Agents of Shield and in comic books recently they haven't made a set with the Remaining royal family members Medusa, Karnak, and Gorgon

On 8/31/2016 at 0:45 AM, DSTZach said:

Scarlet Spider wants Whizzer AND Kamala Khan, which I think runs the gamut.

http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Sheldon-Cooper-Reaction-GIFS.gif

(Not familiar with the phrase it just feels good to be relevant XD)

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

Finding these things has been far too much of a headache. I give up.

I need one Man-Thing set and one Nighthawk set.

I have access to all the TRU exclusives so we can do an even trade or PayPal. Pricks on eBay are already listing these for $40.00 and I'm not stooping to that. I have FOUR Walgreens in my area that never received Wave 1.5 or Wave 2. Lingering stock is not an issue as there are only 2 sets left from Wave 1 COMBINED at all four stores. I have zero faith in their competence to order more since the SKU's are identical, they could order more Wave 1 for all I know. That also needs to be fixed. These should be available online. I've helped a lot of people here in the past so I'm hoping someone can hook me up. Thanks!

As soon as I can find these in my area I'll be trying to help out board (bored) members.

Its ironic in a non-humorous way that a store with more branches than TRU is giving even bigger headaches than TRU.

And I'll second, third, fourth the surprise I have that we've not gotten the rest of the Inhuman Royal Family. But unlike the much-wanted characters we've gotten animated versions of to tide us over, I really hope that we'll get some bright, colorful, classic Kirby versions of the family. 

Edited by Mystery Man