UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh snap. if we can get Squirrel Girl an Man-Thing out of an animated wave, we can certainly get that updated look for Moon Knight. i have the first mate and haven't actually read his books, so that's even better news since my Walgreens have dropped the ball on restocking after wave 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Anyone still finding the Iron Spider/Taskmaster set?  I need a few & they are always the one set missing when I find this wave in stores.

here's a set on eBay for 7.99 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Minimates-Walgreens-Exclusive-2-pc-set-Iron-Spiderman-Taskmaster-NIB-/232026948854?hash=item3605e244f6:g:pRQAAOSwTZ1Xlu6g

On 7/30/2016 at 11:03 AM, suicidewatch said:

i'm surprised we haven't gotten a thread for wave 3 yet. Hyperion! Spider-Man Noir! the Squirrel Girl figure looks great. 

via https://twitter.com/CollectDSTCoFdeA9UEAArdCY.jpg:large

cant wait to get a better look at Falcon's mask/helmet, may be close enough for a few Battle of the Planets characters, Mark and Jason ... Also, I love Hyperion (may try to color match the red and add just a little paint around his shoulders) I reaqlly like Falcon, and his wings look awesome, I wonder how much they move... There honestly isnt a character here that i don't like!

Edited by Nervous Rex

Anyone planning on throwing some cuffed boots and trimmed wolverine claws on to Nighthawk, like I am? 

I'm so excited for all of these Squadron minimates coming out. I'm already planning on how I'll make some other members like Skrullian Skymaster, Doctor Spectrum and the Speed Demon. 

I really like this animated line, we're seeing so many awesome characters that may have never been made otherwise. Thumbs up, DST. Thumbs up! 

Edited by Freaqualizer

20 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

I'm so excited for all of these Squadron minimates coming out. I'm already planning on how I'll make some other members like Skrullian Skymaster, Doctor Spectrum and the Speed Demon. 

Maybe take a wait and see on those...