UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the FWS packs like mid December and haven't seen a Walgreens restock since.  And not just minimates, but like the entire toy section is always super thin.  Either Los Angeles is in some weird black hole of distribution (which, it very well could be, my closest Targets are the same way) OR the Pandemic hit the Walgreens distro hard OR OR Walgreens is re-calibrating how they stock their toy section. Either way, it all stinks.

so i noticed the guy i bought my iron man/ghost pack from has more available plus the miles/prowler set.  no one else seems to.  you think its that these are just available there or that they're slowly leaking out or ???  i just find it weird.  i guess minimates aren't a hot item that everyone knows to scalp but i just find it weird this guy is finding so many.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:45 PM, Smashmaster12 said:

I haven't been out of my house in weeks, so if it's okay I'd like to ask:

If anyone could help me out with the Falcon & Winter Soldier packs, I would be eternally in your debt.

Wish I had read this before I headed out yesterday - my local has had a Yelena / Red guardian 2-pack out for a while. If it's still there next time I go I'll grab one.

Edited by elhonez
grammar

26 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Wish I had read this before I headed out yesterday - my local has had a Yelena / Red guardian 2-pack out for a while. If it's still there next time I go I'll grab one.

Those aren’t from the Falcon and Winter Soldier series. Those are Black Widow. 
What our buddy is looking for is Falcon, Zemo, Winter Soldier, and John Walker Captain America

11 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Yes but I didn't see this in time. Hope all went well with the doctor though!

I have a follow up next month. What are you looking for? They only had black widow though... and I mean literally 4 of the Natasha pack.

It still feels like the correct answer. Although I also feel like Deadpool 2 is more likely given that we’d get more interesting designs like Cable and Domino as options alongside the nigh inevitable Deadpool and Colossus

10 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

It still feels like the correct answer. Although I also feel like Deadpool 2 is more likely given that we’d get more interesting designs like Cable and Domino as options alongside the nigh inevitable Deadpool and Colossus

Based on the clues, it's likely NTW, not colossus, but yes, Deadpool 2 is the probable movie set.