Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I think it's just a matter of where and when, not "if". And we may see more than four.

*SQUEE* This is exciting news. Do we have an idea of the format we might see? 

Because if it's anything like the G I Joe footlocker assortments with the retro style card backs, I *will* be selling a kidney to make sure I get them all.

Nostalgia > Common sense 🤣

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone I been a collector since 08 but I took a break back in 2014-2015 when I started having kids and started working more. I just recently got back into collecting and I saw that I missed out on alot of cool waves.I saw that kaine scarlet spider was released a few years back and I wanted to see if anyone can help me find one to purchase or trade? 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
12 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Do you mean Minimates at Walgreens or the 90s Xmen Minimates we were originally going to release at Walgreens?

The former are no longer. The latter will be released, some sooner than others. 

Was referring to the former in specific, yeah. But the latter gives me a degree of hope on future releases. I've loved X-Men '97 so far. And the Minimates look great from the promo art we got back in 2020.

It's a real shame, tho. I work at Walgreens. I would have LOVED to have gotten more figures from there.

Sadly, God constantly points and laughs at me with contempt and spite. 😭