UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to chime in here real quick and mention that Walgreens exclusives have become a problem across multiple toy lines. It's not just Minimates that are getting the shaft; they have several Marvel Legends exclusives that are all but invisible in their stores. And of course big thanks to BHM for helping everyone out.

22 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

When I see pops and MLs announced as Walgreens exclusives, I come to terms quickly that I’ll never find them.

Thankfully neither my kids or myself

Really got into pops. My daughter has 2 or 3 from the Harry Potter series and we also have one of Steve Irwin but that’s it. As far as ML go I never saw Moon Knight, 2nd Surfer, Nova. . . We did eventually see tons of Namors and Medusas and here are there the F4 but that’s about it. 

I was fortunate to be able to get Quasar (one of my favorite characters and the figure at the top of my want list for years) through a UK seller for a reasonable price a few months ago. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to do the same for Baron Zemo, but not counting on it. I was surprised when Walgreens took on another year of exclusives, because clearly their toy priorities have completely changed. Maybe they are just killing off a contract that the previous toy buyer signed? I don't know how these things work, but it's very frustrating for collectors.

By the end of today everybody who wanted these has had them sent or received them .  My apologies to anybody who wanted one or two of them but I really feel that shipping ( 1 or 2 ) from the UK makes it unrealistic .  

I have bought further 'stock ' & I would now  contemplate sending multiples to anybody that wishes to distribute in the US .

I ended up getting more than I ‘needed’ and am happy to help anyone that wants one pack. My delivered cost is $20 per pack, so your cost would be $20 per pack plus US shipping.

On 2/23/2022 at 7:44 AM, buttheadsmate said:

The 'last' person I sent stuff to is only the second person to confirm receipt :confused:   PLMK via PM  when you get yours. Thanks

Just got mine!!  Thank you again and if you need anything from texas just let me know!!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 10:03 AM, buttheadsmate said:

Aliens series 4 were on sale at B & M ( that's their name not an acronym for brick & mortar) . This wave was the one that never made it out of TRU.

Thanks WB , Newsworthy :thumbsup:

I had my suspicions that B & M would eventually be a major outlet for the WG mates . UK ebay is awash with WG 'mate listings now & they were obviously being retailed somewhere !!

• 1 month later...