UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

3 hours ago, spidermatt said:

So when you say this, do you mean all minimates will possibly go this way for the foreseeable future?

I think he just means the Walgreen exclusives that are no longer Walgreen exclusives. Not sure how many sets that means outside of the 2 movie sets and the 1 wave of animated x-men. Hopefully the animated x-men have enough appeal that they are picked up and we get the main cast.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Strider said:

I think he just means the Walgreen exclusives that are no longer Walgreen exclusives. Not sure how many sets that means outside of the 2 movie sets and the 1 wave of animated x-men. Hopefully the animated x-men have enough appeal that they are picked up and we get the main cast.

I am so excited for the animated xmen set. I hope it does really well. I hope we get the whole team and the bad guys too! More bad guys!

Seems like Zach is just avoiding saying the inevitable "Never say never" when it comes to the Walgreen's mates.

• 2 weeks later...

all this nay-saying bums me out... Especially with the hype around Hasbro's X-Men TAS figures. 
I'm still hopeful that 4 pack happens and is just the start of a series that gets us a few much-wanted characters. 
I need me a Morph minimate, damn it.
 WQoH2wR.gif?noredirect 

Edited by Nessex

4 hours ago, Nessex said:

all this nay-saying bums me out... Especially with the hype around Hasbro's X-Men TAS figures. 
I'm still hopeful that 4 pack happens and is just the start of a series that gets us a few much-wanted characters. 
 WQoH2wR.gif?noredirect 

The X-Men animated Minimates will still be released,  just not at Walgreens. 

15 hours ago, Nessex said:

WQoH2wR.gif?noredirect 

I'm going to use wave 81 cyclops as a start for a custom morph 

Stopped at a couple Walgreen's last night looking for discounted candy and found Minimates listed at "Clearance prices" of $5.99, but they rang up as being "sale" prices. A third I stopped at did not have anything listed on the tags.