UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

Awesome! Very excited for these. 

The 2 sets together, however, do not (technically) match Zach's teases. Both Deadpool and Logan have had live-action Minimates. Hoping for more, but these are definite wins.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, bofox said:

Shoot I always forget about the ORIGINS take on Deadpool ?

He was the first ever Deadpool Minimate after all. Assuming Ivan has everything in chronological order on his Database. 

Edited by Trekker 42

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 7:11 PM, Trekker 42 said:

Aye but NTW hasn’t and neither has Laura.

But the clues were one brand new character never mated (NTW), one redo, and 2 who have only ever before been comic forms. Laura has 3 (4?) comic mates.

8 hours ago, Onyx_6 said:

But the clues were one brand new character never mated (NTW), one redo, and 2 who have only ever before been comic forms. Laura has 3 (4?) comic mates.

Well?

we have a couple of X-23s and x23/ wolverine but we have never technically had a "Laura"

One never mated: NTW

One Redo: Wolvo

Two who have only ever had comic forms: Laura and 616 Deadpool, who has a different origin than the XMOW Deadpool and also doesn't suck. XMOW Deadpool is an abomination and should not be put in the same plane of reality as 616 Deadpool. 

See!

On 7/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, DSTZach said:

One never mated: NTW

One Redo: Wolvo

Two who have only ever had comic forms: Laura and 616 Deadpool, who has a different origin than the XMOW Deadpool and also doesn't suck. XMOW Deadpool is an abomination and should not be put in the same plane of reality as 616 Deadpool. 

See!

On 7/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, Freaqualizer said:

I was on the Bay of E and I saw one listing for the Logan pack. The seller was from Canada and they wanted $49.99 for the set. 

they have the deadpool ones too -- way out of my price range but the pictures are great!  

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 1:19 AM, youbastards said:

In roughly 2 weeks it will have been a year since Wave 11 was first found in-store and I have not seen a single pack in person in a Walgreens. 

An entire year.

Before that, it was 14 months before metro Detroit got wave 9 after they were first found in-store.

These distribution issues are killing any interest I have in these Walgreens waves.

I finally found a Cap/Peggy and Panther/Shuri set in a local Walgreens, 1 year and 11 months after they were first found in stores.

I was on vacation the last 2 weeks and in that time I managed to hit almost 40 Walgreens stores. I(n all of those stores, I only) found (a total of) one each of the wave 12 packs, 3 of the Carter/Cap sets, 1 BP/Shuri, 4 Ock/Spider-girl. Did not find any Superior Spider/Peter sets from wave 11. Lots of F&WS sets, and older mates. Some stores only had 2 or 3 packs total, others had 2+ racks of mates. Walgreens is amazingly consistent at how inconsistent their stocking/distribution is.

Edited by Onyx_6
Clarification of statement