UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

On 1/15/2020 at 11:26 AM, DSTZach said:

consider it the rest of the Maximum Venom wave -- with two heroes we have not done from the new cartoon paired with two villains we have not done in the animated style.

Are they venomized or just regular animated styles?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2020 at 8:06 AM, MisterPL said:

So... September in NEPA?

Or maybe not?

I just found out half of my area Walgreens stores are closing. (For those who've been paying attention, that's one of two stores. Some cities get a Walgreens on every other block. Mine got two.) That explains why the pegs have been so barren the last few weeks. 

The really odd thing is that all the prescriptions are being transferred to the CVS across the street, not the Rite Aid a few blocks away.

I'd love to know when all these Rite Aid stores are being rebranded as Walgreens and stocked accordingly. Rite Aid is everywhere here.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, jjwspider said:

Has anyone seen the last Spider-Man Animated wave?  I recently found the Black Widow wave at my local store, but have never found the Superior Spider-Man/Peter Parker set in the wild.

Same here. But I recall another series being leapfrogged by a special wave (Venom?) and it still showed up.

COVID-19 is doing nothing for the uncertainty but it's cool that one of my local Minimates vendors is considered essential and stays open. 

I am not sure if Diamond no longer shipping new product to comic shops will affect us shipping to Walgreens. I do not know where we are with Series 12 and 13, but I will try to find out. They're both great waves. I think people will like 13 a lot. 

On 3/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, Padrino said:

I never see movie ‘mates in my part of Brooklyn and since I am self-isolating because of virus concerns, it’s eBay for me. 

I'm in the City and before the Lockdown I didn't see them. Finally just said eff it and ordered from Luke. Selfish of me I'm sure but keeping that  particular small business going is one of my top concerns.

4 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I am not sure if Diamond no longer shipping new product to comic shops will affect us shipping to Walgreens. I do not know where we are with Series 12 and 13, but I will try to find out. They're both great waves. I think people will like 13 a lot. 

Is that the same for wave 78? Or does that fall under the comic shop category?

11 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Wave 79 will I assume not ship until things return to some semblance of normal. BUT I do not know where they are in production, as the virus first affected factories in China.

So if i'm to believe your commander and chief that will be Easter.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:43 AM, Polarboy said:

So if i'm to believe your commander and chief that will be Easter.

Not anymore....

On 3/26/2020 at 10:47 AM, DSTZach said:

I do not know where we are with Series 12 and 13, but I will try to find out. They're both great waves. I think people will like 13 a lot. 

What are the walgreen 12 and 13 waves? Hints?

Any word on when the maximum venom mates will hit stores due to recent events?