UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Padrino said:

That's ok. I have yet to see a single MCU wave anywhere in in my area. Like, not one, ever. The distribution algorithm makes zero sense.

They may not be in your part of Brooklyn but I have found them around Jay street before. Also come into the city! They were everywhere around downtown up until 14th. 

12 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

They may not be in your part of Brooklyn but I have found them around Jay street before. Also come into the city! They were everywhere around downtown up until 14th. 

Where on Jay street? By LIU?  My office is by Borough Hall. I've never seen any at the 2 different Court locations or in the Fulton Mall. I also travel to Bensonhurst/Bay Ridge pretty frequently and never saw them their either.

Edited by Padrino

33 minutes ago, Padrino said:

Where on Jay street? By LIU?  My office is by Borough Hall. I've never seen any at the 2 different Court locations or in the Fulton Mall. I also travel to Bensonhurst/Bay Ridge pretty frequently and never saw them their either.

I know in South Brooklyn (Walgreens by Kings Plaza in Sheepshead Bay) is pretty good on stocking their store with the latest ones. It was the only place i could find the Infinity War set. 

My store had...

Crimson Widow & Dracula x1

Dr Strange & Ghost Rider x1

Hammerhead & Venom x2

And none of the Warlock & Rocket set. Almost seems like they're packing these 4 to a case randomly, without regard for packing 4 UNIQUE sets per case.

They also appeared to get a re-stock of Wave 9 at the time. Haven't seen any signs of 11.

Anyway, bought one of each + The Hobgoblin set from Wave 9. Went back the next day to return my original Hobgoblin set w/ the receipt from the new one (My original was a defect - had 2 left legs) and the additional Hammerhead set was gone, as well as all the remaining Wave 9 sets. All they had left was about 10 to 20 Captain Marvel sets that are going nowhere fast.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:06 PM, Padrino said:

By LIU! I don’t get to Brooklyn that often to explore the other stores but give my main store on 23rd is closing I am sure I will be venturing out further.

4 hours ago, Mattallica said:

hit a different Walgreens today in hopes of getting a warlock and rocket set but they got in a bunch of the End game wave instead of wave 10 ?

Luke is trying to hunt them down if you feel generous.

12 hours ago, montrossx said:

Has wave 11 been spotted anywhere other than NYC?  Not sure where the original report came from. eBay shows NYC, too.

I haven’t seen it in NYC and hit 5 stores in Manhattan today. 

Maybe the wave 11 ones are like the Toysrus web site ones years ago. They'd get like 1 sample case a few months before the actual release date and they would go up on the website. Maybe Walgreens does to, and they just happened to be shipped around that area??? Just a guess.

i went out looking today and hit up  three WGs i found the rocket and warlock set i was missing  mixed in with a bunch of old crap at one, nothing at the second and at the third i walked in as the guy was stocking the shelf and he had a case(4 packs) of max venom wave but the box only had two each of cap/venom and spidey/hulk