UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, spidermatt said:

Where abouts in North Hollywood? I used to live around there.

Vineland and Magnolia; it's the one that's just East of the big arts district drag.

Noho, while still a little weird, has really cleaned up it's act in the past 5-10 years; Some real fun spots now.  How long ago were you living there?

3 hours ago, funkguerilla said:

Vineland and Magnolia; it's the one that's just East of the big arts district drag.

Noho, while still a little weird, has really cleaned up it's act in the past 5-10 years; Some real fun spots now.  How long ago were you living there?

Haha! Weird, i moved out of noho about 10 years ago. Right when things were startin to change. I lived right off of magnolia and lankershim

I have yet to see wave 9 anywhere near me (Roanoke VA), but the store closest to work had a shipment of wave 10 today.

There were 4 packs, but the Dracula/Crimson Widow set was missing. In its place was a second Adam Warlock/Rocket pack. Another interesting thing was that the sets weren’t ringing up. The cashier had to have a coworker go back and check the price. I didn’t check to confirm this but it struck me afterwards that it was weird because I thought all the Walgreens mm sets had the same sku...?

12 hours ago, Donny B said:

I have yet to see wave 9 anywhere near me (Roanoke VA), but the store closest to work had a shipment of wave 10 today.

There were 4 packs, but the Dracula/Crimson Widow set was missing. In its place was a second Adam Warlock/Rocket pack. Another interesting thing was that the sets weren’t ringing up. The cashier had to have a coworker go back and check the price. I didn’t check to confirm this but it struck me afterwards that it was weird because I thought all the Walgreens mm sets had the same sku...?

Similar thing happened to me. Found them this morning and they wouldn’t ring up also the cases were all mixed (2x strange 2x Dracula and 2x strange 1x Dracula 1x Rocket).

Checked 5 stores in the Kansas City area, and 2 of them were stocked with wave 10. The cases must be randomized or something, because one store had 1 Strange and 3 Venoms and then the other one had 3 Rockets and 1 Venom. One store rang the sets up properly, but the other one had to manually enter the price. Even scanning older waves wasn't working for them.

It's weird how my stores completely skipped waves 8, 9, and the Endgame stuff, but these decided to show up. ?

Checked 10 Walgreens around the Knoxville, TN area yesterday while running errands. Found 5 stores had varying combinations of wave 10 (2-4 packs random) but also finally I found 2 stores had suddenly stocked packs from Wave 9 which I had never before seen in this area. All together it was a magical day of me finding toys I've been searching for:

Walgreens gave me all of Minimates wave 10 and finally wave 9, also picked up MMPR Pink Ranger at one

Best Buy gave me a Vintage Card Storm

Target gave me the Transformers Rainmakers 3 pack

Gamestop gave me a Colossus/Juggernaut 2 pack

and Wal-Mart gave me a partridge in a pear tree...eh well...an Ezra Bridger to complete my Black Series needs for now.

The moral of this story is never give up, never surrender...and maybe just maybe the toys you've been searching for will finally get put on your local shelves.

1 hour ago, youbastards said:

People are finding Waves 10 and 11 and wave 9 is finally showing up in metro Detroit a mere 14 months after people reported finding them!  

giphy.gif

That's ok. I have yet to see a single MCU wave anywhere in in my area. Like, not one, ever. The distribution algorithm makes zero sense.