UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

On 6/13/2017 at 7:09 PM, CortherX said:

if anyone in Oregon or Washington finds these, please holla at a bitch. i've checked one store here in Portland, and nada.

Found a full set in NW WA at a store that hasn't refreshed waves for over a year. Keep looking, because they've definitely reached the west coast (sporadically, of course...)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/7/2017 at 10:19 AM, Zylek said:

Here are my updated guesses:

two long awaited and oft-requested character revisits (7 and 9 years since last seen):

9 years ago: Wasp (Last made 2008)

7 years ago: Black Bolt (Last made 2010)

two main characters not done in the animated style yet (but done in 616 AND live action in the last few years):

1: Vision (Live Action: 2016 and 616: 2015)

2: Iron Fist (Live action: 2017 and 616: 2014)

one new outfit for a previously made character:

Another Iron Man suit?

Two never-made characters:

1: Medusa

2: Ava Ayala White Tiger

one new Spidey outfit (Peter Parker):

Cannot think of one, maybe space suit?

Changing my guess for one new outfit for a previously made character:

New Outfit Antman

After watching the first two episodes of the new season I noticed he has a new suit and would make a great pairing with animated Wasp.

On 6/13/2017 at 7:09 PM, CortherX said:

if anyone in Oregon or Washington finds these, please holla at a bitch. i've checked one store here in Portland, and nada.

These are def in the PDX area now, I picked a set up Tonight in NE Portland.

T.

There's a telephone number on the Walgreens link. Perhaps we should all call the number and tell them to put the minimates online. If enough of us do it they could possibly be persuaded, cause I don't know about you all but I'm sick of stopping by walgreens all the way from Louisville Kentucky to Nashville Tennessee and not finding anything. 

39 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

There's a telephone number on the Walgreens link. Perhaps we should all call the number and tell them to put the minimates online. If enough of us do it they could possibly be persuaded, cause I don't know about you all but I'm sick of stopping by walgreens all the way from Louisville Kentucky to Nashville Tennessee and not finding anything. 

Hey, Louisville is MY turf! We don't want an all out manhunt ala The Warriors. 

Just kidding! I've checked several Walgreens here and seem to be stuck with the same old packs left. I've had to resort to eBay for all of the recent waves. 

I just happened to be traveling from Portland to Vancouver today and checked several Walgreens along the way. Almost every single one I stopped at had Series 5 freshly in stock. That didn't help me, of course, because I'm still looking for Series 4. But for those of you in the Portland/Jantzen/Vancouver area, there seems to be one set of Series 5 being delivered to each store.

51 minutes ago, Donny B said:

I just happened to be traveling from Portland to Vancouver today and checked several Walgreens along the way. Almost every single one I stopped at had Series 5 freshly in stock. That didn't help me, of course, because I'm still looking for Series 4. But for those of you in the Portland/Jantzen/Vancouver area, there seems to be one set of Series 5 being delivered to each store.

found series 5 today in ne portland, too. i'm surprised at how quickly these showed up!

Donny, i ca't remember which store, but i know i've seen series 4 pretty recently. if i come across them again i can let ya know.

Found wave 5 today. Hint: keep an eye on the Walgreens website and watch for the "items in stock" count to change for your store.

Only saw one case, left the Spider-Girl/Carnage pack on the shelf. Won't be needing Kang, Hulkbuster or Iron Man. Wave 4 never hit this area at all.

Oh, and in reference to my earlier post, Customer Relations emailed me back with a case number. They said a regional manager will be calling me. We'll see if that happens.