Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/27/technology/twitter-vine-fail/

I mentioned Twitter because it's been struggling. Vine is yet another symptom. Which is just a long way to go to say DST has an interesting history of picking paths to grow the brand, from Borders and Kmart to Hastings and Twitter. So long as Luke's, Toys R Us, Walgreens, and Facebook continue to thrive, I'm good. ;)

• 2 months later...

Eh, he'll be released at some point. The book is doing good (and is one of the few good titles amongst Marvel's pile of absolute awfulness), he's appearing in more non-CB formats, and Alonso has said that he'll be getting a push in 2017. Besides, considering how easy a Netflix show to market and make would be, it's bound to happen at some point.

I have been to many Walgreens over the past couple of months, and haven't seen any newish Animated Minimates.  I've pretty much given up on it, and will probably resort to eBay to get Nighthawk.  Bummer.

15 minutes ago, karamazov80 said:

I have been to many Walgreens over the past couple of months, and haven't seen any newish Animated Minimates.  I've pretty much given up on it, and will probably resort to eBay to get Nighthawk.  Bummer.

I've been helping people out with the Walgreens stuff.  I had a bunch of Wave 2.5 a while back but they're all gone now.  I can still help out with Wave 3 if you need them.