Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

I went to my nearest Walgreens and discovered there's no longer a slot reserved for Minimates at all. It's a little concerning.

Had the same problem about a month ago with two of my local Walgreens. Both of them restocked last week with wave 2.5 with the toy aisle reset. So there's hope. Hopefully.

2 hours ago, montrossx said:

Picked up most of wave 2.5 in Iowa today. Guessing this is a fluke, but each pack rang up for $0.85 (90% off). Had one of those little Nintendo figs too and it was 90% off. Other non-toy stuff was normal price.

Everyone is just gonna ignore how awesome this is? 

2 hours ago, montrossx said:

Picked up most of wave 2.5 in Iowa today. Guessing this is a fluke, but each pack rang up for $0.85 (90% off). Had one of those little Nintendo figs too and it was 90% off. Other non-toy stuff was normal price.

Well, f***, I stopped looking and have turned down numerous offers of assistance because I haven't been able to afford the wave. I definitely could have gotten them for a buck a pack. :(

21 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

Just the Man-Thing set.

16 hours ago, lastweaponmaster said:

Well I am looking for all 4 2-packs of the Walgreen series 2.5.  So if anyone has these available for a reasonable price, please send me an email.

Thanks.

I'll see what I can do for you guys.  I've got extras of Nighthawk and Power Princess but Man-Thing & Luke Cage seem to be pretty hard to track down so far.