UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love in jersey

You're very brave. Most people I know try & date outside the state (mainly to expand the gene pool).

Sorry. I couldn't help myself -- people I know from Jersey couldn't wait to get the hell out (let alone date/marry someone else from Jersey). biggrin.png

I found these finally! Only one set of 4 out on the shelf. I don't even really want them that badly, but there's something to be said for the hunt. Plus, more discounted school supplies and toys! So, a lot of Christmas shopping is getting done early this year.

I found a slot that had either been emptied or is waiting to be filled. (Insert crude reply below.)

Sounds like the crowd at the Rite-Aid around the corner.

Not sure if I posted in this thread or not but I saw the TRU Animated Spidey sets on Force Friday. Passed as they aren't my cup o' tea.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Has anybody else had trouble finding the TRU Wave? I understand they share the same SKU as TRU 19 but my store has been pretty much cleaned out of 19 with only a few stragglers. I think they would have stocked them by now if they had them in. All of the other new releases are there.

I just want Sandman.

If you want to go through the effort, give your store manager the item number and have them look up their store on-hand inventory. The store might show stock on hand that isn't actually in the store (due to theft/returns/clerical error...etc) and if you explain the shared item number situation to the manager they can zero out any incorrect inventory and trigger a restock. They can also tell you if the warehouse that feeds that store actually has stock.

I have 3 full sets of the Walgreens wave(found two sets at one store!), and 1 full set of the TRU Wave up for trade if anyone needs them. Looking for a full set of Wave 62 and a couple winter Hydra troopers, among other things in my wants/have list(2nd page, middle).

image_zpsjs6konjd.jpg

image_zps90yxzd1m.jpg

Does he only come with one electricity accessory? I only got one...I like him but wish he glowed blue, I've seen it on Stay Puft so I know it's possible.

My favorite Animated MM thus far is Star Lord then 2099.