UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the smiling face for my Hulk was applied upside down. I want to contact DST customer service, but they have been having problems getting me mass effect replacement parts mailed to me. Everything else about these waves are great. Although my Spider-Man 2099 had paint rubbed off on the right knee joint

713 E OGDEN AVE
Naperville,IL 60563
630–357–6820

Store #6820
Northeast corner of Columbia & Ogden

This Walgreens had all the sets but ultimate electro and spider-man this afternoon.

Unfortunately the smiling face for my Hulk was applied upside down. I want to contact DST customer service, but they have been having problems getting me mass effect replacement parts mailed to me. Everything else about these waves are great. Although my Spider-Man 2099 had paint rubbed off on the right knee joint

How long ago was this, Additup? We've changed CS reps since then, so resend. Not sure what ME parts we have, but I may have something.

How long ago was this, Additup? We've changed CS reps since then, so resend. Not sure what ME parts we have, but I may have something.

Sorry for the thread derail, but this right here. My ME parts were mailed (that's what I was told) about a month ago and I still haven't received them.

Sorry for the thread derail, but this right here. My ME parts were mailed (that's what I was told) about a month ago and I still haven't received them.
I'll see if anything came back to us, but I don't think so. Send CS a follow-up. Not Kelsey. Edited by DSTZach

I'll see if anything came back to us, but I don't think so. Send CS a follow-up. Not Kelsey.
Will do! Thanks.

I'll see if anything came back to us, but I don't think so. Send CS a follow-up. Not Kelsey.

This started back in June and I've had contact with Kelsey every couple of weeks since then. The last time something was mailed to me was August 25th. When you say send CS a follow up, do you mean the contact us page on DST's website?

This started back in June and I've had contact with Kelsey every couple of weeks since then. The last time something was mailed to me was August 25th. When you say send CS a follow up, do you mean the contact us page on DST's website?

If you can, respond to the last e-Mail that was sent, but add Customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com -- that way we'll have a history.

If you can, respond to the last e-Mail that was sent, but add Customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com -- that way we'll have a history.

Thanks Zach. I just replied and added the address to the cc line

Zach, thank you for being a member of this community and for always responding to the other members with hints and additional info like the above. It's fantastic to see someone dedicated to making sure their customers are taken care of, regardless of the issue seen. I wish more companies would follow your excellent example.

If anyone would buy the set for me? If be so appreciative. I've checked 4 Walgreens around me and nothing. No one has any idea what I'm talking about. I love in jersey and I see people on the east coast who have them so anyone who would pick up the set or at least the 2099 set,starlord set and spiderman set. I'd be so happy!