UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay,

I found one of the five Walgreens in Blo/No. IL that still show them as "In Stock" actually had reset their toy aisle and had them on a shelf. They apparently had at least two boxes (each box holds four 2-packs). All of them were present. I bought both Spider-man 2099/Venom sets and a Star-Lord/Groot Set. That is all the funds I had left because I had just been to TRU, At TRU, I found Ultimate Sandmand/Stealth Spider-man (got two), Ultimate Spider-man/Nick Fury (got one) and Ultimate Nova/Carnage (got one). I also got the TRU Avengers pack of Banner/War Machine (got three of the four I saw).

I found out form another Walgreens I stopped but didn't have the minimates out, that they are supposed to wait to shelf/peg these items until after the reset their aisles. The Walgreens I shopped on Sept 1st was just nice enough to get them from the back for me. The other Walgreens in Blo/No will have them on their shelves/pegs very soon if not by the end of today then first thing tomorrow.

I would say that is how it likely will be for all Walgreens that have them listed as "In Stock" but do not have them out on the sales floor.

Thanks DSTZach. Will we see an animated Iron Spider or Spiderman Noir or a mini spider ham in future animated/comic waves? I suppose this is more an ask DST sorta question. :)

Thanks DSTZach. Will we see an animated Iron Spider or Spiderman Noir or a mini spider ham in future animated/comic waves? I suppose this is more an ask DST sorta question. :)

Thanks DSTZach. Will we see an animated Iron Spider or Spiderman Noir or a mini spider ham in future animated/comic waves? I suppose this is more an ask DST sorta question. smile.png

Thanks DSTZach. Will we see an animated Iron Spider or Spiderman Noir or a mini spider ham in future animated/comic waves? I suppose this is more an ask DST sorta question. smile.png

Definitely an Ask DST question, but I hope we get them all!

I bought a Walgreen's set. I'm torn on these. They are pretty nice, but I don't think I need an animated parallel line of Marvel Minimates. They're too different aesthetically from the comic mates. Maybe I will just get the Spider-Mens. And unique characters if any. TIME WILL TELL.

i don't think they're too different asthetically, at all. Star-Lord, Rocket and Groot fit in perfectly on my GotG display. and Spider-Man 2099 and Agent Venom blend right in. I passed on the other two sets, though, because I generally only display one version of a character at a time (except for the X-Men; I have 10 different X-displays, so lots of characters show up more than once). also, i compared the old and new versions of the 2099 and Agent, and I like these new ones better. which makes me glad that i didn't cough up big bucks to get the originals considering i don't have them.

i actually just saw wave 1.5... i guess they are a little cartoony. i'll probably still get the Venom set just for his bulked up pieces to add to my best of Venom, but pass on the rest.

Edited by CortherX

Man the two Walgreens I checked and actually asked for help were useless. One the lady thought I was looking for hot wheels (what?) and said whatever was out was out and it's probably sold out. The other guys said they often put that they have it online when they don't yet in the store(despite saying he got a truck in Monday when it showed online they had them in Stock)

He told me to check next Tuesday

2111 WINDING RIVER DRNAPERVILLE, IL 60564SEC of Rte 59 & 87Th
Contact Store
630-904-4760 | See store hoursThis store offers: Store pickup
3.01 miles

That store has one of both the Star Lord and Groot, and also the Captain America and Hulk animated minimates.

Just opened my Electro and his left arm is stuck at the elbow joint is there any way to fix this.

Edited by Scorpion

I've checked multiple Walgreens and had no luck, which stinks as I don't live close to one. Looking for the Spidey sets and hoping I don't miss out. Not sure why Walgreens picked these up as exclusives and then refuse to actually make the items available for sale.

Its not walgreens making them and refusing to put them out for sale, It never is.

What it is, is a stupid lazy asshole that doesn't want to work or do anything hard because lazy is easy.