UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A different, more appropriate, search term (Marvel) resulted in this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/diamond-select-toys-marvel-animated-minimate-wave-1-assortment/ID=prod6285567-product

Right item, I think. Wrong picture, I am sure. The word 'assortment' does not bode well for ease of purchase if Walgreen's doesn't differentiate the packs....

Let the hunt begin? Nothing at the 40 stores within 12 miles of me, yet.

EDIT: Walgreen's Item Code: 906482

Edited by Onyx_6

A different, more appropriate, search term (Marvel) resulted in this: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/diamond-select-toys-marvel-animated-minimate-wave-1-assortment/ID=prod6285567-product

Right item, I think. Wrong picture, I am sure. The word 'assortment' does not bode well for ease of purchase if Walgreen's doesn't differentiate the packs....

Let the hunt begin? Nothing at the 40 stores within 12 miles of me, yet.

EDIT: Walgreen's Item Code: 906482

I like the Overview.

Overview:

• Spider-Man has strength
  • Green Goblin is super smart

I just went to my local TRU and no Ultimate Spider-man minimates at all. They had no Marvel minimates at all. They had some SpongeBob and Valiant but no Marvel anything.

Can some one please tell me just who will be released at Walgreens next week? I can't seem to keep track of these.

Ultimate Spider-Man was at Concord TRU And Vallejo

We want to promote/ encourage boardies to catch up from the beginning of the thread (at least the last page). YB can be a stickler, but he's not wrong.

I just went to my local TRU and no Ultimate Spider-man minimates at all. They had no Marvel minimates at all. They had some SpongeBob and Valiant but no Marvel anything.

Can some one please tell me just who will be released at Walgreens next week? I can't seem to keep track of these.

Spider-Man/Electro

Agent Venom/2099

Captain America/Hulk

Star-Lord/Groot w/Rocket Raccoon

The only overlap with TRU is the basic Spider-Man

Edited by Social Spider

We want to promote/ encourage boardies to catch up from the beginning of the thread (at least the last page). YB can be a stickler, but he's not wrong.

That's fine and dandy. However I'm at work, and don't have time to flit through 20 pages of comments (most likely over half of them in the same vein of people complaining about not getting certain characters like all these threads are). For time it was easier to ask.

Now I find it doesn't matter. I'll just visit a walgreens instead.