UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 3 weeks of checking 9 different Walgreens I finally found one set of wave 9. During this time IĀ saw two stores stock IW wave 1 everything else was always theĀ same at each store even those with only 1-2 packs of movie and/or animated. No distribution issue here folks. Nope nope nope.Ā 

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality

I kind of like the new ghost rider. Might light it up like my other one.

I haven't watched the cartoon, but if they attached the Johnny Blaze name to a Dance Ketch design AGAIN, eh I don't even know what to expect out of these shows. Also this is not what I've meant in the years of saying we need a new classic Dan ghost rider. ?

Ā 

These all look cartoon accurate. Dracula and Crimson Widow (Yelena) make a good compliment to the Whitney Frost mate we have, as they were all in a Halloween episode together.

I donā€™t think Ghost Rider had a name in the cartoon. I think we was more like Man-Thing with the wordless Fear-Inducing thing.

It's been like that for almost a year. It's disappointing, basically you're forced to drive around blindly hoping to find something. I love the hunt, don't get me wrong.Ā  But this is sad, especially if they are expanding the amount of mates.

On 7/21/2018 at 2:52 PM, arnim zola said:

I kind of like the new ghost rider. Might light it up like my other one.

I haven't watched the cartoon, but if they attached the Johnny Blaze name to a Dance Ketch design AGAIN, eh I don't even know what to expect out of these shows. Also this is not what I've meant in the years of saying we need a new classic Dan ghost rider. ?

Ā 

In the cartoon,Ā the Ghost Riders are a group of Mad Max Road Warrior type gang summoned by the Beyonder to stop the heroes. They all seemed pretty mindless, although a couple had some cool looks.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:13 PM, fwoosheyman said:

After 3 weeks of checking 9 different Walgreens I finally found one set of wave 9. During this time IĀ saw two stores stock IW wave 1 everything else was always theĀ same at each store even those with only 1-2 packs of movie and/or animated. No distribution issue here folks. Nope nope nope.Ā 

05onfire1_xp-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality

Ha, they still make that meme? I thought it was discontinued.

7 hours ago, spidermatt said:

When are the new minimates that were announced at comic con, comin to walgreens? Well i guess i should say, supposed tobe comin to walgreens?Ā 

October. But online may be an option