UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here. Wave 8 made a brief appearance but 9 and 10 haven't shown up. I don't think they will for a while either. 8 just showed up after months of release.

I'm also concerned that the CM movie set will hit now and push the possibility of restock back even further. The movie and animated sets are all smushed together at the stores I frequent.

At one of my stores, the Marvel endcap that used to be near the toy section is gone. The product has been moved to the front registers. Hopefully it’ll get more attention there. 

There are still two empty slots on the toy shelf for Animated and Movie Minimates. Seems like they’d put a few sets there. ?‍♂️

@MisterPL None of my local stores got the Marvel endcap. They did eventually get the two pegs so that's progress. They pack them all together though, it's not a peg for each. I never would have thought about the front end, guess I'll start looking there now too. Thanks. ?

@minimatestopmotion personally I'm interested in the Executioner-Enchantress pack from wave 9. From wave 10 I'd like to get the Warlock pack. Maybe the Hammerhead pack if he has a unique head. If it's a normal sized noggin I'll probably skip. That'll be an in hand decision.

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

Mom atill searching for a Series 9 Executioner/Enchantress. That series never made it to my part of Texas... or if they did then nobody ever left any of the other sets. 

I really wish they’d offer these online. I want the new Adam Warlock and Hammerhead from series 10 but I worry they’ll be like Series 9. Non-existent in stores near me. 

On 1/13/2019 at 12:52 AM, minimatestopmotion said:

Out of curiosity, what are the Animated sets that everyone is looking for?

Over 3 years ago Walgreens produced the first wave of a new Marvel Minimate line based on the animated versions of Marvel characters . 

3+ years later there have been 10 waves but .......reading the comments on the MMMV & watching USebay every day.....they are very elusive .

• 2 weeks later...

I just randomly found the new animated wave. The one with Adam Warlock and Dr Strange. It’s a really neat wave and it was at a random Walgreens so they most be in a warehouse in the States somewhere. They only had the one set there so I was not able to grab any extras for anyone.

On 1/19/2019 at 11:03 AM, Kotter Comics said:

I’m at a Walgreens and see a star-lord/collector, stealth spider/screwball, enchantress:skurge, wasp/model, and black panther/Whitney frost. Anyone need any?

Ditto. Hit me up here or on Instagram 

Okay. First time trying to post pictures on here and it’s from my cell phone so I guess we will see how well that works out.

Never mind it is saying the file is too large. I will have to see if I can download them to my computer and find my password for the forum to upload them.