UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/26/2017 at 12:03 PM, MisterMiracle said:

Is anyone still looking for any of the newer or older Walgreens sets?  I can help out anyone that hasn't been able to track these down.

Series 1 Cap/Hulk

series 1.5 HB Iron Man / Ultron

started on the line late...

• 3 weeks later...

I've definitely noticed that more Walgreens are stocking these in a timely fashion. My local Walgreens would never get new sets, but I found both the last animated wave and the Thor wave there right away. Hopefully it means these have done well and that Walgreens is more committed to Minimates. They must have noticed that I usually also buy a candy bar when I find Minimates there.

1 hour ago, fwoosheyman said:

Found the new wave at multiple Walgreens in PA today. One case per store. None of the stores needed a restock but got them in anyway, which is a good sign.

Exact same scenario here (Central New York). I only needed a Zemo set. Surprised these are already showing up since I feel like I just bought that Medusa.

Checked quite a few walgreens today. No luck on these minimates. But i did pick up the JL battle damaged batman Vinimate. Also saw the dorbz Spider Ham and dorbz Ant Man. Spider Ham looked awesome but never picked him up cuz i dont collect dorbz.

Edited by spidermatt

Found the whole wave! Left the vulture pack. The new Spiderman is actually really nice as a default spidey, they got the eyes back up to the right level that previous animated spideys did not get right. Glad to finally have a red hulk. The scorpion is interesting, I like the design alot, but I'm gonna swap out that face. I think I'm gonna do a lot of mods to zemo, I've been wanting his modern outfit, just wish it was black instead of grey.