UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

7 hours ago, bigvis497 said:

Hey Zach, I will only be there Saturday. Will the revealsĀ also be on display at the DST booth?

Yes, they'll be on display the rest of the weekend. Not so sure about Black Panther, but I'll check today. Still need to set up the MInimates.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Two redesigned Spidey villains are in Series 7 (neither made in animated line yet), plus two returning Spider-heroes, two Avengers Assemble heroes we have not done animated yet, a villain we haven't done animated yet, and a new version of the Hulkbuster.

The Avengers villain is actually wearing a different outfit than the one we made in the main line, and the outfit is based on a different 616 outfit, so it may work for some people in the main collection.

The Hulkbuster would be at home in Minimate Addict's custom collection: http://www.minimateaddicts.com/blog

I donā€™t usually play the guessing game, mostly because iā€™m awful at it, but I feel like the redesigned Avengers villain is the update Zemo look. Simple enough to look good in a regular 616 display. Different than the classic costume we got in the main line.

5 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Wild guesses:

Ā 

Spider-Man andĀ Vulture

Spider-Girl andĀ Doc Ock

Ā 

Wasp and Black Panther

Iron Patriot Hulkbuster and Red Skull

I agree 100% with the Avenger heroes being Wasp and BP

Ā 

Red Skull has already been made in animated http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=2762&n=Iron+Skull

6 minutes ago, Heinous said:

Sorry to interrupt this guessing game, is the new Iron Patriot sporting new shoulder pieces?Ā 

Ā 

Yes, this one has an outstanding range of motion. If DST ever decided to offer a little Hall of Armor in the animated style with corrected shoulders, I'd be all over that.

Ā 

And now I'm thinking the new animated villain is Loki.

3 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

Another Miles is not really exciting since its the exact same suit in Ultimate Spiderman and everywhere else. But that's okay. I'm guessing the Spider-Man will be in his homemade suit or regular suit.

I'm going with Scorpion and The Vulture for the villains.

Ā 

Wait, did he say miles is one of the figures?Ā 

4 hours ago, IntegrityRise said:

And now my dream of Inferno being one of the new ones is crushed ?Ā 

I'm actually rather happy about this. I think Medusa works fine with the comic Minimates, but black bolt seems weird and doesn't blend well. Glad I've got the comic oneĀ 

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

I'm actually rather happy about this. I think Medusa works fine with the comic Minimates, but black bolt seems weird and doesn't blend well. Glad I've got the comic oneĀ 

I'll take any form of Inhumans honestly. There seems to be a dry well of figures across the board for anything besides Black Bolt or Medusa. Hopefully we'll get some in the comic waves though.Ā 

So far in the show, we have seen:

Heroes: Spider-man (Homecoming suit,regular, black) and Miles

Villains: Vulture, Scorpion, Rhino, Jackal, Sandman, Daughter of Sandman, Spider Slayers, Kraven

Supporting characters: Peter, Gwen, Anya, Miles, Max Model, Norman and Harry, Spencer and Allistar Smyth, Adrian Toombs, Gwen's Uncle (Jackal)

We have not seen 'proper' versions of Doc Ock, Goblin, or Shocker, but they have had cameo appearances.

My hopes would be Homecoming Suit and Miles (hopefully invisible version)Ā Spidermen, Vulture and Daughter of Sandman.

I would say Loki for the Avengers villain (seriously we haven't gotten him yet!), but he doesn't wear anything different for a costume. I like the guesses of Wasp and Panther, but could just as easily be Captain Marvel.

7 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

Oh no. I was just going off what he hinted at, which was "two returning Spider-heroes" and Miles is in this new show. Unless there's another Spider character I missed?

Ā 

There are a few Spider-characters in the new series:

Spider-Gwen

Spider-Girl

Kid Arachnid

Ā 

Since this would be the inaugural wave for the new series, it makes sense that they'd have a Spider-Man in it, whether it's the proto-suit, the symbiote, or just the new standard suit.

Two returning Spider-heroes could be Cloak and Dagger, since (1) that would round out the missing heroes from the show and (2) visibility for the new show starting up.

Villains Iā€™d go with Scorpion as a companion to the Kun-Lun set that just hit. And probably Vulture just to coincide with the movie.

Avengers: Wasp and Black Panther; on the show and upcoming movies.

Avengers villain in a new outfit: Red Skull?