UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Chazwinski said:

I agree...the hair as a base is a very nice touch.

Amazing that DST can offer hair as a base without a license for wigs. Kinda like they can't offer Ghost Rider's motorcycle as a base without the vehicle license. Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, MisterPL said:

Amazing that DST can offer hair as a base without a license for wigs. Kinda like they can't offer Ghost Rider's motorcycle as a base without the vehicle license. Unbelievable.

I would posit that one is an extension of the character (her hair) where the other is a separate entity.

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Amazing that someone could be so knowledgable on the fine points of negotiating licenses and not have his own wildly successful toy company. Maybe he does, and this is just concern trolling?

16 minutes ago, Lobsterman said:

Amazing that someone could be so knowledgable on the fine points of negotiating licenses and not have his own wildly successful toy company. Maybe he does, and this is just concern trolling?

I'd go with concerned question ;) Nobody here really trolls.

Just an observation, boys. B)

If DST is going to give it a shot, now is the time to try getting a motorcycle-shaped stand through the approval process. Marvel Disney approves just about anything these days without much of a glance. Times have changed.

6 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Just an observation, boys. B)

If DST is going to give it a shot, now is the time to try getting a motorcycle-shaped stand through the approval process. Marvel Disney approves just about anything these days without much of a glance. Times have changed.

Then let's get that Vinimate license up in there. I need a Sentinel, Watcher, Giant Man, Devil Dino, and Galactus.

The TMNT Zpidey IS ridiculous. All those spider verse mates could have been stretched out to anchor several waves. Instead we start getting more and more ridiculous spider variants and a new green goblin. How is it Doc Ock from the show, who is a major villain over the series has been passed up? How about the rest of red skulls cabal? Walgreens should include more characters that appear often and havent had mates before instead of all these waves full of anchors.

And on that note... If agents of smash isn't available and we have access to 3 other animated shows, how in the F are we still not getting any more Guardians cartoon mates? All those characters...

I still have yet to start the Guardians cartoon (hadn't had time, and then my DVR started deleting episodes - I recently got all three seasons on Vudu, so hopefully soon), but I'd love more Minimates beyond just the team.

Edited by TENIME_art

Yes... that's the wave I had trouble finding... PM sent.

Any friend willing to ship to Brazil (of course shipping fee is paid by me)? I am looking for the latest wave but I am not interested in the Spider Girl/Carnage set...