UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These look cool, although I'd prefer the sleek future armor that Iron Man used against Kang, since he's in this wave. I almost guessed Proxima Midnight but wasn't sure. She looks great.

Also did they give Kamala the 3 inch minimate hand? I don't own any of the bigger minimates to check.

Ms Marvel and Proxima Midnight are the highlights for me! i'll take a Leader update, but the rest i'm good on. i have the original Kang so no need to hunt down another.

that Ms Marvel is easily the best of this wave, she looks spot on fantastic!

when are these expected?

21 minutes ago, CortherX said:

Ms Marvel and Proxima Midnight are the highlights for me! i'll take a Leader update, but the rest i'm good on. i have the original Kang so no need to hunt down another.

that Ms Marvel is easily the best of this wave, she looks spot on fantastic!

when are these expected?

The link says summer, but it also says 4 is shipping right now... So it could be around the corner 

the Leader and Kang are much needed as well as Ms. Marvel. I didn't need another hulkbuster, but i like the Hydra-ish color scheme. Luckily those 4 figures are together cuz I don't care about the rest and I am really sick of the animated Iron Man repaints. 

Edited by suicidewatch

dude honestly i love that Ms Marvel. i've just started reading her series so i'm not a huge fan or anything, but that is a great mate. i usually don't like the skirt piece, cuz i feel like it make the characters look a little chunky, but it looks perfect here. i'm really excited to get her.

Edited by CortherX

On 4/21/2017 at 1:22 PM, Freaqualizer said:

Hulk-carnage could make for a good Toxin qc. 

I think that's just regular Carnage from the Spider-man cartoon.  I've seen other figures based on that cartoon that look just like it.

I'm kinda disappointed with this wave.  Ms. Marvel looks amazing but the rest are all easy passes for me.  I was really hoping Leader would be redone in his classic look since the original is a little outdated.

3 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

I think that's just regular Carnage from the Spider-man cartoon.  I've seen other figures based on that cartoon that look just like it.

It's Hulk Carnage. lack hands and feet, super bulked up...

I'm kinda disappointed with this wave.  Ms. Marvel looks amazing but the rest are all easy passes for me.  I was really hoping Leader would be redone in his classic look since the original is a little outdated.

This is a pretty classic Leader...

minimates_post_master.jpgleader.gif

Oh, and here you can see Kamala's stretchy arm, Proxima's spear and Bruce's civvies.

Edited by DSTZach