UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens Marvel 'Mates

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really want FF Sandman but the fact that it's not truly comic accurate drives me nuts. Because they will never make FF Sandman in a comic wave. Was planning on treating these as an easy skip like movie mates, but might need that Sandman. Possibly. Maybe.

Edited by bigvis497

What's the FF for? I've never seen that sandman design.

Also we just got Luke's sandman. I really love the first season of that show and there are so many villains on it that still don't have mates.

OH WAIT, is it frightful four?

Edited by arnim zola

I'm not the kind of collector who cares if we already got someone, if the duplicate look is unique then I want it. Frightful Four Sandman is one of Kirby's, um....

strangest designs. But I still want it because I want all corners of the classic Marvel Universe covered.

And I want Wizard but the fact that they released this Sandman has no bearing on whether they do him or not.

The Groot feet on him are a very nice re use of parts. The more I look at him...

Those four slides are not an assortment.

TRU 20 is three Ultimate SM packs. Spidey/Fury, Nova/Carnage and Stealth Suit Spidey comes with Sandman.

Walgreen's will have an assortment with two USM sets, one Avengers Assemble set and one GOTG set. One of the sets is Agent Venom/Spidey 2099.

Those four slides are not an assortment.

TRU 20 is three Ultimate SM packs. Spidey/Fury, Nova/Carnage and Stealth Suit Spidey comes with Sandman.

Walgreen's will have an assortment with two USM sets, one Avengers Assemble set and one GOTG set. One of the sets is Agent Venom/Spidey 2099.

giphy.gif

We're getting a new 2099 on September 4th! But a 3rd Carnage in the span of a year? I'd have preferred someone like Kraven or Vulture. But, it matters not, for 2099 is coming home! Now if I could just get a new Moon Knight and an Uncanny X-Men 4-pack......

Nova stars in a cartoon and a movie. Moon Knight does not.

And we've made three Cannonballs. But I'm sure Black Panther will catch up fairly soon.

I know, just kidding. Nova is currently a bigger name, and quite frankly, I'm happy. Rich was always a C lister at bet, so to see the new Nova be a low B lister is a nice change. I always like it when characters rise in popularity. As for Black Panther, I'm sure it's a reference to the movie versions to come, but I can pretend that he's going to get a comic figure (maybe in the trul poll if it's Original Sin themed).