UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Still no pics or artwork shown but Zach did mention a couple of the mates that will be in the blind bags so at least we have gotten a little info now. My question is which you prefer, a sculpted head for the unmasked Predators, or just a tempo for the face? I am hoping for a sculpted head for them.

So the mouths are tampos, Zach? I would think it would be cooler if they were sculpted mandibles with a peg hole in the middle that would hold the mask.

I am looking forward to these a bunch! Do you know if we will see the Predators' Dogs from Predators?

Hand painting everything that is going on in that 25 square millimeters of plastic (eyes, fangs, inside the mouth) would be impossible.

Plus, every time we had an open mouth, closed mouth, broken mandible, it would need to be a new sculpt. We'll have sculpts for masked and unmasked heads, and I'm sure there will be some variations we need to do on top of that.

Not sure about the dogs.