UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea yet on how these will be packaged; two-packs or boxsets? Both? My personal hopes are for 2 waves of four two-packs. Perhaps something along these lines:

Wave 1

*Jungle extraction Dutch (shirted, gloved cigar-hand)/ Dillon

*Predator (masked)/ Poncho

*Jungle patrol Dutch (vest w/ grease-stick camo)/ Anna

*Active Camo Predator (masked clear)/ Hawkins

Wave 2

*Blaine/ Mac

*Victorious Predator ( unmasked, open mandibles w/ trophy skull/spine)/ Billy

*Jungle Camo Dutch (muddy)/ Camo-fail (clear masked w/ paint app.s) Predator

*Final battle Dutch (battle-damaged)/ Final battle Predator ( unmasked, closed mandibles w/ green blood app.s)

P.S. Feel free to throw-in a "thermal-image" Dutch for kicks!

Edited by cdubya

As much as I want these (NOW!), I think my wallet will be content with waiting.

Also glad to hear the license contains "Predators" as that opens up the possibility for more varied Predators.

QFT. There are just sooooo many stuff as is, having Pred launch in a few months would be disastrous for me.

As much as I want these (NOW!), I think my wallet will be content with waiting.

Also glad to hear the license contains "Predators" as that opens up the possibility for more varied Predators.

And Predator 2 I presume? Not a huge fan favorite, but it did showcase nine awesome Yautja in the last 10 minutes!

Awesome news. The Predator is cool and all, but what I really want are all of the humans from the first movie.

Same here. I'm hoping for boxed sets:

Predator

Dutch

Mac

Billy

Cloaked Predator

Dillon

Blane

Poncho

Something like that.

Whaa, no Anna and Hawkins?!? And which Dutch if you could only have one? No, that's a pretty solid line-up if it came down to boxsets. Though I'm personally viewing this one like Aliens in that it's iconic enough and has a large (but not overwhelming) cast that would deem "2-pack series worthy". Heck, the variations of Dutch (5) and Predator (5) alone could fill-up a few boxsets, and most are pretty essential. The other franchise films (if DST cares to pursue: Predator 2, Predators, AVP(s)) would be just fine as book-end boxsets.

I'm anticipating a kick to the groin in the form of blind bag packaging.

Bite your tongue Mister! I know, "hope for the best but expect the worst". I feel ya. Actually, if they gut-punch me and go with boxset format (over comprehensive 2-pack series), I wouldn't be opposed to a supplementary "dump" (ala Aliens) with the many Dutch and Predator variations (and possibly whoever got cut from the sets: Anna, Poncho, Hawkins, etc.) to fill-in the gaps. Hmmmm...

I never said we were making them, I'm just wondering if that hand would work. I don't have one.

But the two main characters of Predator seems like a given. We're doing P1, P2 and PS.

I believe we'll start with two-packs -- like I said, we've already planned it out.