JeffBohn

Predator Minimates

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

No, I sent him that set.

Got it.  So ‘We picked up’ means ‘we picked up... from the post office’. :)

Found series 5 at TRU (Missouri) Friday!

Went looking for Beetlejuice without knowing these were out, but didn't find them anyway. :confused:

Ugh! I want these sooooooo bad! Finally some colorful Predators. And I'll be needing two of this whole wave. MisterMiracle, you're on notice :D

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

1 hour ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Ugh! I want these sooooooo bad! Finally some colorful Predators. And I'll be needing two of this whole wave. MisterMiracle, you're on notice :D

Haha, I've been looking!  Nothing so far.  

Found a full set, today. I don't really care for the Kenner stuff, so I left that one behind, but the arm wrestling feature is sweet! 

aljeQP8.jpg?1

Are there any new parts for the Kenner Predators? I liked the idea after seeing NECA's take on the concept but those figures aren't doing much for me.

I've got a full peg of the last assortment. After no Marvel Series 24, no Ragnarok, and so far no Beetlejuice at my TRUs, I've got a bad feeling about this.

Help me, TRU.com. You're my only hope!

I found full cases of these, and half a case of Beetlejuice (luckily they still had one of each - I grabbed the Otho pack for myself, and the BJ & Lydia packs for a coworker) at my closest store on Saturday.

3 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

I found full cases of these, and half a case of Beetlejuice (luckily they still had one of each - I grabbed the Otho pack for myself, and the BJ & Lydia packs for a coworker) at my closest store on Saturday.

And Menagerie suddenly has multiples listed on ebay. Coincidence?

Better be a coincidence. His store is closest to my work, but the store I found them at is closest to my apartment. They're a good half hour away from each other. It's bad enough he makes it hard for me to find stuff in his turf, he better stay the f*ck out of mine. 

On 11/14/2017 at 1:11 PM, Mysterious Stranger said:

And Menagerie suddenly has multiples listed on ebay. Coincidence?

16 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Better be a coincidence. His store is closest to my work, but the store I found them at is closest to my apartment. They're a good half hour away from each other. It's bad enough he makes it hard for me to find stuff in his turf, he better stay the f*ck out of mine. 

With the quantities that he has, I wouldn't put it past him to drive the extra 30 minutes and clear out that TRU as well.  I refuse to buy anything from him.  There are plenty of helpful people on here and in the Facebook groups.