UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unrelated: I'm still trying to find a Hawkins. He never shows up on Ebay as a single. I was able to find the others in bags at a local store, with only 2-3 dupes. I thought it would be "fun" to buy them old-school style but now I'm cranky and missing my Shane Black figure.

53 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Unrelated: I'm still trying to find a Hawkins. He never shows up on Ebay as a single. I was able to find the others in bags at a local store, with only 2-3 dupes. I thought it would be "fun" to buy them old-school style but now I'm cranky and missing my Shane Black figure.

I'm still trying to track down Poncho and Anna.

With Briefing Dutch & Dillon, I can't really think of too many more P1 minis to be made... maybe:

• Plasma Casting Cloaked Predator and "Battle Damaged" Blain (gruesome)
  • "Battle Damaged" Dillon (also delightfully gruesome)
  • Thermal variants of other team members
  • "Final Battle" Billy

I think Predator is pretty much done. At least for me it is.

I'd really like to see the other two movies finished alongside the new movie.

Predator 2 - Danny and Leona to complete the cop team, King Willie would be awesome but not before the last two Lost Tribe.

Predators - Stans (Walton Goggins) and Mombasa (Mahershala Ali)

Mix these with some Kenner Predators or in the new movie series and I'd be a happy camper.

22 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

I'm still waiting on those Minimates skinned bodies and skull/spine accessories!

This!

6 hours ago, MisterPL said:

The one Predator Minimate I really wish DST would offer is the chopper pilot played by the late Kevin Peter Hall, the man who also played the Predator. If they could figure out a way to sneak him into an assortment (maybe with a chopper!) that'd be super.

And this! A chopper would be cool, plus the Huey has featured in many things, good for reuse. You could probably squeeze in the General too.

23 hours ago, elhonez said:

• "Final Battle" Billy

Take off the vest! ;)

Billy.thumb.jpg.1003dc1fd4e37fa4538e43be45514965.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 2:01 PM, Mysterious Stranger said:

Predators - Stans (Walton Goggins) and Mombasa (Mahershala Ali)

We still need,: Tracker Predator, "Classic" Captive Predator, Masked Berserker Predator, and the River Ghost. That's one each to pair with the humans, and an additional 2-pack. If they really wanted to stretch it, they could add: Cloaked Tracker, Damaged Hound. 

THE PREDATOR movie Boxset

https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/FEB182298      No picture yet, only silhouettes.

PREDATOR MOVIE MINIMATES BOX SET

FEB182298
A Diamond Select Toys Release! The Predator is back, and it's all brand-new! Shane Black's new take on the Predator franchise is joining the Predator Minimates line, and this box set includes four figures from the upcoming film that are exclusive to comic shops and specialty stores! Each Minimates mini-figures stands approximately 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation and feature fully interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged in a full-color blister card. 
In Shops: Jul 25, 2018
SRP: $24.99

I am thinking the silhouettes look like Stirling K Brown, Olivia Munn, and 2 Predators. Just throwing it out there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to decide if the box set from comic stores will be necessary (like the Marvel movie waves lately with some exclusive characters) or totally redundant like the Beetlejuice box set (where everything was available at TRU).   Any hints?

• 1 month later...

Hey, lately I've been working on a custom Caryn from the Deadliest of the Species comics. I've been using Shanna the She-Devil as the core base, as well as for the face, but I really just don't think the aggression matches Caryn's characterization in the comics. Anyone know of good fearful or in-awe expressions from female Minimates, in the "normal" flesh tone? This is what it's looking like currently (might switch out the torso print), with the Shanna face, as well as the Predator mask I've been going with:

caryn2.thumb.jpg.3157813d0b7dd06cdfc9fc600c4a1d7f.jpgcaryn1.thumb.jpg.49af1be2fdcb0aa8da783361cf0b249a.jpg

Edited by Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Wave 5 Wishlist

Predator 2 - Danny / Boar Predator

Predator 2 - Leona / Borg (Lost) Predator

Predators - Mombasa / Tracker Predator (Masked)

Predators - Stans / Berserker Predator (Masked)

Wave 6 Wishlist - The Last Hurrah

Predator - Billy (w/Hat, long sleeves & alt laughing face) / Blain (Long sleeve, camo outfit)

Predator - Jungle Hunter Predator (w/ firing Plasma Caster and spinal column accessory) / Skinned Corpse

Predator - Mac (alt yelling face w/ hat, M60, razor) / Hawkins (long sleeve camo outfit, alt face, comic book)

Predator - Poncho (with Grenade Launcher) / GITD Stealth Jungle Hunter 

On 4/23/2018 at 8:06 AM, MisterPL said:

Maybe we could also squeeze in a dropship, one that has a flaming motorcycle that shoots out the back and is piloted by a tiger.

Seriously, good lists, YB.

These are seriously good ideas, and I think we can keep upping the accessory count to get everyone the Flying Tiger Bikes that we all need, Nay, DESERVE. 

These ideas, They're GRRREAT!