UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

38 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

not sure what our post-COvenant plans are!

That's okay, the studio doesn't seem to know either. I've read several articles that the whole franchise is in disarray creatively.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its been brought up, but I'd like to see a King Willie from Predator 2. He wasn't a huge part of the movie but he's got a great look and would add some diversity to the line. But the other detectives I think are more important. Leona and Danny with the last two Lost Tribe Predators and I'd be happy.

LOVE that we're getting Nikolai from Predators. That actor makes me smile. He only does small parts like this but I really like that guy a lot. We just need Stans (Walton Goggins) and Mombassa and that cast is complete (aside from the Tracker and Classic Predators). I can make a Mombassa using the Cottonmouth from the Luke Cage set. But Stans... man I need a Walton Goggins Minimate. Stans/Tracker and Mombassa/Classic Predator and we're done with this movie.

• 1 month later...

Dutch and Dillon are AWESOME. I need to double up on that bro-hand for Power Man & Iron Fist.

I'll also add my voice to the chorus for the following from Predators:

Stans, Mombasa, masked Berserker, the "River Ghost", Tracker Predator, and the captured Classic Predator. Perhaps also cloaked-masked Berserker and cloaked Tracker. 

Hey! That's 8! Full wave! 

• Stans/Berserker masked
  • Mombasa/Tracker
  • River Ghost/Tracker Cloaked
  • Classic Pred/Berserker masked-cloaked

• 2 weeks later...