UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

These are out now in case anyone was wondering... continue the hunt! DST really nailed all of the Lost Tribe Predators for this wave. Super impressed.

L to R

Back Row: Stalker, Snake, Scout, Guardian (Predator 2)

Front Row: Hound and Hanzo (Predators)

TRU Wave 5.png

Edited by WeaponX

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

I still haven't seen Alien Covenant at TRU yet.

Is the hound really that green? I have the NECA hound, and don't remember it being that green.

i wish the alien mates hit tru! 

and hound is green, neca was more brown 

hard to compare neca to minimates. the cartoony green pops better in packaging im sure thats why they went with it. 

Luke warned us about lowering the amount he was ordering in a different thread... "Hey guys, just an update that we will only have a limited number of Predator Minimates Series 4 available, as we ordered much less based on sales of the previous series. Also we are only getting standard cases instead of custom cases. Preorders are in our store here:  Predator Minimates Series 4 "

I guess I hadn't looked at Series 4 closely enough, I didn't realize the Cloaked Unmasked Predator was in two sets. That's surprisingly lazy and it's a pretty lame variant (Does that look even appear in the movie?) to begin with. No wonder Luke didn't order many.

22 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

'Menagerie' seems confident of selling them . His ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/Predator-Minimates-Series-4-Complete-Set-/122568523696?hash=item1c89a73fb0:g:z7kAAOSwiQ9ZVHO0 is showing 113 complete sets in his inventory . That might not be accurate but that's what it says.

He's still sitting on 20-35 of the first three waves, plus TRU and blind bag sets. Not sure how someone could afford that much inventory and not have a wholesale account. But whatever. To each their own.

I'm just excited to get these in my hands along with the TRU wave so I can finally have a nice set of the Lost Tribe that isn't $25 a piece and in the 7" scale.

Hey guys,

An older wave question here but I just received an order of the wave 2 blind bag Predator mates and I have searched and searched but couldn't find a summary that showed what the pack out on these were. I assume Hawkins is 1 per case and then 3 characters are 3 per case with the other 4 characters being 2 per case? Does anyone remember or know the case ratio? I'm going to try to feel out the figures I need and then resell or re-gift the unopened packs but I'm not sure with so many predator variants what the numbers are. If anyone remembers the order of the figures in a new case Id love to know.

In case anyone is interested I got them from Amazon after never seeing them in any of my local comic shops and always seeing full cases online for over $100+ so I had resigned myself to maybe never having a Hawkins or the other characters unless I paid a premium for them. Well then I saw this https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Minimates-Blind-Counter-Display/dp/B01LF8ENJO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498773051&sr=8-1&keywords=predator+blind+bags and at $78.95 prime it came out to about $4.39 per figure and since I hadn't bought any of this assortment yet it's a great deal for me. So now I can hopefully complete Dutch's team with the upcoming wave...so I'm pretty excited.

32 minutes ago, jettstorm said:

Hey guys,

An older wave question here but I just received an order of the wave 2 blind bag Predator mates and I have searched and searched but couldn't find a summary that showed what the pack out on these were. I assume Hawkins is 1 per case and then 3 characters are 3 per case with the other 4 characters being 2 per case? Does anyone remember or know the case ratio? I'm going to try to feel out the figures I need and then resell or re-gift the unopened packs but I'm not sure with so many predator variants what the numbers are. If anyone remembers the order of the figures in a new case Id love to know.

In case anyone is interested I got them from Amazon after never seeing them in any of my local comic shops and always seeing full cases online for over $100+ so I had resigned myself to maybe never having a Hawkins or the other characters unless I paid a premium for them. Well then I saw this https://www.amazon.com/Predator-Minimates-Blind-Counter-Display/dp/B01LF8ENJO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1498773051&sr=8-1&keywords=predator+blind+bags and at $78.95 prime it came out to about $4.39 per figure and since I hadn't bought any of this assortment yet it's a great deal for me. So now I can hopefully complete Dutch's team with the upcoming wave...so I'm pretty excited.

Can't help you with the case order as they sometimes get mixed up in transit. But here is the case breakdown.

Hawkins 1 per case

2 per case - Mac, Cloaked City Predator, Keyes, Noland

3 per case - Berserker Predator, Shaman Predator, Cloaked Jungle Predator

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Hey thanks for the info Stranger!

I was able to feel/figure out the whole box I believe thanks to you and I found a local guy interested in most of my extras so I probably didn't even need to do that since I wont have to try selling them online unopened but thanks for the help anyway.

I agree we need a Tracker Predator.

I would also love to see from Predator a General Phillips, Dutch in his red polo shirt w/alternate hat/sunglasses combo and cigar, Dillon in his white button up w/tie and khakis, Dillon (Jungle Entry) sleeved BDUs instead of bare chest/vest, Hawkins (Jungle Entry) sleeved BDUs instead of short sleeve shirt, Blaine (Jungle Entry) long sleeved BDU instead of MTV shirt, Billy (Jungle Entry) jacket instead of sleeveless, Mac (Anytime) w/hat and scorpion on knife tip. Also still wishing for skull/spine accessories and how cool would it be to get any of Hopper's skinned team to hang up or any of the guerillas. I know most of that is completely unlikely but if we got them it would make up almost every variant for all characters that I would care about. Anybody got a good hat idea for Mac?

Predator 2 still needs Archuleta, Cantrell, Garber, King Willie, El Scorpio, Boar, Borg and maybe Tony Pope...and Id take any random gang members.

I'm not as big on Predators but I would still like to see a Walter Stans, Nikolai, Mombasa, Tracker and a River Ghost.

Predator is just great  and this has been one of my all time favorite Minimate licenses. Keep em coming!