UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

On 6/9/2017 at 2:01 PM, elhonez said:

No Predator 2 preds in S5? I think we're short "Boar" and "Lost." Also, Danny & Leona from the LAPD. Garber would be cool too. Keyes' second-in-command, AND a Baldwin.

No, sorry. P1, P3 and EU.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, elhonez said:

P1 in S5? Interesting. I thought it was pretty well covered. Maybe we'll see "bro arms" Dutch & Dillon?

Hmm...

4 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Thanks! Any idea when you'll be able to share pics?

Might be Thursday for loose pics. Will try to share packaged shots sooner.

In thinking further about it, I guess there's also room for a "battle damaged Blain." Pack him with the Predator and a plasma-casting effect piece, that could be pretty sweet too. If you really want to go down the rabbit hole, you could also do a thermal version of e.g. Billy, and a nuke-arming battle damaged Predator with his wrist gauntlet opened up.

Edited by elhonez
excessive use of "quotes"

And it would be nice to have a wrist gauntlet without the claws extended. I would cut them off, but I think they look different.

A skull/spine combo would be pretty interesting, especially if it was in two pieces, and the spine had a ball joint at the top. That way you could Mortal Kombat-ize any of your MiniMates.

FINISH HIM. Poor Captain America... (or Kermit, John Travolta, Chef Duff, etc.)

On 6/12/2017 at 9:16 AM, DSTZach said:

I think we revealed TRU 4 -- Hound/Hanzo, Guardian/Snake, Stalker/Scout

9 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I forget, is TRU getting exclusives for Series 4? I'd be ok with buying a few more Pred hounds if it got us more humans.

I think that Blind Bags are done for the time being across all brands, but never say never. They may make a return to Hot Topic if they ask.

No more blind bags is great news!  They suck.

I have lost interest in this line, haven't picked up Series 3 yet because I never got Hawkins and Mac from Series 2 and it left a sour taste in my mouth.  When you announce a Mac/Hawkins 2-pack re-release and those blind bags can RIP, then I shall rejoice.  Toy should be fun, not a mad scramble money grab scalpfest.  IMO.