UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I love how these translucent and clear figures come out. I'm thinking of getting a small artist lightbox to use as a pedestal to display them on.

This one was just back-lit, but often, I'll use a small stick-on light that runs on a few batteries. The lens is usually close to the size of a Minimates stand. Buttons on the front/top make it easy on, easy off. These also work for boot-jet effects.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Amerelle-Light-N-Up-Stick-On-Lights-Includes-Batteries-75201/100645886?MERCH=REC-_-PIPHorizontal1_rr-_-100645888-_-100645886-_-N

Although I have also used a Star Trek transporter pad, below, which plays the sound effect every time you push the button:

Mark42.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

• 4 weeks later...

That Predator Hound looks fantastic!

I'd be interested to see what skin tone Isabelle will have. If I can use her head for my Kitty Pryde QC, I'll likely pick up that set, despite having never seen a Predator movie.

Detective Lambert looks nice too, especially for a civilian minimate.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

How many hounds were in the movie? Three? I haven't watched it in a while. Whatever the number is I don't need any more than that plus one for possible future customizing.

Lambert, Isabelle, Anna, Poncho... man this line just keeps hitting all the right notes.

Now, speculation on the TRU assortment? The info on actionfigureinsider says each of these 2-packs contains a figure not available anywhere else. I'd guess the Hound is going to TRU as well, just to make up some of the tooling costs. The others though... Anna is for sure exclusive to specialty. Lambert and Poncho and one of the Preds as the other carryovers? Or all the Preds are carryovers and we get some new humans and other Preds at TRU.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

12 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Only the Hound will be shared. TRU will have:

Hanzo/Hound (Predators)

Guardian/Snake (Predator 2)

Stalker/Scout (Predator 2)

Hopefully we can revisit Predators at a later date. I still want a few humans AND predators.

Is Series 4 the last wave of Predator figures for now then?

Awesome asst.s!  Predator looks complete, now we just need: Nikolai, Stans, Mombassa, Tracker and masked Beserker from Predators. Predator 2 still needs Lost and Boar Pred.s, Leona, perhaps Danny. A King Willie and skinned- corpse would be cool, too! Any chance for a deluxe "trophy wall"?

Edited by cdubya

• 2 months later...