UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

9 hours ago, DSTZach said:

It has definitely shipped to comic shops. Billing date was November 9, and there are very few cases left in inventory. If anyone's store was expecting them and has not received them, that store should probably look into their order. 

Here's what was released at comic book shops for the month of November according to Preview World's website:

November 2, 2016 : No minimates

November 9, 2016: APC with LT Gorman, Antimatter B9 vinimate, Dutch vinimate and Predator vinimate

November 16, 2016: Netflix Daredevil minimate box set  and Netflix Jessica Jones minimate box set

November 23, 2016: No minimates scheduled to ship this week.

Now if you look at this page from Toychest news, it says that the Predator vinimates shipped to stores on Oct 26, 2016 but in fact they showed up 2 weeks later. The Predator wave 3 minimates are listed as having showed up in stores on November 9, 2016, but if you click the link above you can see what actually showed up that week. I find it hard to believe that they showed up in comic shops and not one member here (at the Multiverse) or on any of the FB minimate collecting pages have posted finding any. I guess they'll show when they show.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know what has been going on with the ship dates. I have also been seeing these release dates that have not materialized when stated (more with non-Minimate items), but the inventory indicates that they are mostly gone, so maybe they'll show up this week, or next. 

50 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Any suggestion on how to make Hawkins' hat fit better? The riser sculpted to the head peg is annoying. :confused: Am I gonna hafta bust out my Dremel and try to grind it down?

That's what I did and it looks WAY better on his head.

15 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

Any suggestion on how to make Hawkins' hat fit better? The riser sculpted to the head peg is annoying. :confused: Am I gonna hafta bust out my Dremel and try to grind it down?

Yeah, the same thing happened with Dillon.  I don't know why they made the hat piece sit so high on the head like that. It has really taken away from those two figures because now they don't look quite right.

Edited by MisterMiracle

• 4 weeks later...

We're finally putting out Hanzo, and we showed art for a few of them at a panel: Poncho, Isabelle, Lambert, Anna, the rest of the Lost Tribe...

Plus an army builder, who'll be at specialty and TRU! Very exciting.

No Dutch, which is a first.

Edited by DSTZach

The Lost Tribe from Predator 2 includes - Elder, Shaman, Warrior (which we've already gotten) Boar, Snake, Stalker, Lost, Guardian, and Scout. So that's 3 2-packs. Anna, Isabelle and Hanzo make 1 1/2 more 2-packs. Throw in Poncho and Lambert, the Tracker from Predators and his Hound and I can see the breakdown being something like this...

Specialty

Boar / Snake

Lost / Hound

Poncho / Anna

Isabelle / Stalker

TRU

Hanzo / Tracker

Scout / Hound

Lambert / Guardian

Edited by Mysterious Stranger