UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody tell me where to find the Predator series 2 Hawkins?  The only seller on Ebay has him for $35, which gets a big hell no from me.

I'm still looking for Mac and Keyes, too.  I know Luke's had them in stock but now Mac is out.  Aww, the joys of blind bag packaging. :(

13 hours ago, BCDX97 said:

Can anybody tell me where to find the Predator series 2 Hawkins?  The only seller on Ebay has him for $35, which gets a big hell no from me.

I'm still looking for Mac and Keyes, too.  I know Luke's had them in stock but now Mac is out.  Aww, the joys of blind bag packaging. :(

You're supposed to ask on here but chances are most people don't have extras (or even 1 for themselves).  I also just saw that Hawkins is going for $35 and people are apparently buying them at that price which is awful to see.  I had to buy the full set of 8 to get just the 2 that I wanted which sucks but it's better than paying $35 per figure to Menagerie.

I'm trying to track down Blain & Royce from the 2-packs if anyone has those.  None of my local comic shops carry them and I'd rather not spend $40+ online on four 2-packs just to get those two guys.

Edited by MisterMiracle

So, I just watched Predators tonight.  I thought it was pretty cool.  Now I will be picking up the Minimates I skipped at first.

I'm wondering, though, are we going to get a Tracker Predator?  The guy with tusks on his helmet?  He looked damn cool.

4 hours ago, MisterMiracle said:

I can grab those TRU sets for you if you need them.

Zach, any chance we can get a Choppa?  Aliens has the APC and the Dropship.  I think the Predator guys need their Choppa.

It does play an important role...  Picked up the TRU Exclusive, today. At first, I couldn't find any, but then, behold:

Tq8tLym.jpg?1

They had all three sets, although the photo suggests otherwise...

Just picked up the TRU exclusives. Nice to have another screen-accurate version of that first Predator. The tampos are pretty clever. 

Unfortunately the Cloaked Warrior shops at the same armory as recent Iron Man 'mates. He has the same restricted range of motion at the shoulder but only on his left side. Thank God for asymmetrical costumes. 

42 minutes ago, elmeaux said:

Has anyone seen these in the wild?

My comic book shop has not had this wave show up on any of their ship list for the past few weeks. No one to my knowledge has reported seeing this wave at any specialty shops yet. Looks like it's only the TRU wave thus far.

1 hour ago, elmeaux said:

Has anyone seen these in the wild?

The one comic shop out of seven that are near me never got anything past Series 1 with Predator.  On a related note, I can get a full set of Predator Series 1 if anyone needs it (they want $20 for just the Muddy Dutch pack, lol). 

14 hours ago, MINI_MYTE said:

My comic book shop has not had this wave show up on any of their ship list for the past few weeks. No one to my knowledge has reported seeing this wave at any specialty shops yet. Looks like it's only the TRU wave thus far.

It has definitely shipped to comic shops. Billing date was November 9, and there are very few cases left in inventory. If anyone's store was expecting them and has not received them, that store should probably look into their order.