UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have we been told the breakdown for Wave 2 singles?  I'm getting a case, will have extras of everyone but Hawkins.

Most places show the wave containing Hanzo, but doesn't match the picture...

" Berserker Predator, Shaman Predator, Cloaked Jungle Predator, Cloaked City Predator, Keyes, Mac, Hanzo and the rare, one-per-case Hawkins! "

DST's site and Zach's post list Noland instead of Hanzo, matching the picture...

" Berserker Predator, Shaman Predator, Cloaked Jungle Predator, Cloaked City Predator, Keyes, Mac, Noland and the rare, one-per-case Hawkins "

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/predator-minimates-foil-bag-series-2-counter-display-asst

Edited by JeffBohn

Not sure if this was a fluke or not, but it would appear that the order of the blind bag placement in the display box has changed. Usually the rare mate is at the front followed by doubles of the case exclusive mates and then trios of the more common mates (that tend to end up in the comic shop /TRU assortments). Both my Predator series 2 and NBXM series 3 were shuffled up big time. Hawkins was placed 4th from the back and the GITD Easter Bunny was tucked in at the halfway mark of his case. The other mates were mixed up as well. Anybody else experience this with theirs?

And in case anyone is wondering, both my blind bag assortment came sealed right out of unopened brown shipping cases (my comic book shop never always keeps my cases sealed for me).

46 minutes ago, MINI_MYTE said:

Not sure if this was a fluke or not, but it would appear that the order of the blind bag placement in the display box has changed. Usually the rare mate is at the front followed by doubles of the case exclusive mates and then trios of the more common mates (that tend to end up in the comic shop /TRU assortments). Both my Predator series 2 and NBXM series 3 were shuffled up big time. Hawkins was placed 4th from the back and the GITD Easter Bunny was tucked in at the halfway mark of his case. The other mates were mixed up as well. Anybody else experience this with theirs?

And in case anyone is wondering, both my blind bag assortment came sealed right out of unopened brown shipping cases (my comic book shop never always keeps my cases sealed for me).

Yeah man same happen to me, I'm use to grabbing the first ones since they're the one per case usually , but this time it was all mixed upd. Ending up getting a few doubles. Had to go back into the store and feel them up again to get the rare one. I really dislike blind packs...  I buy all minimates pretty much and these blind bags are costing me $$$.  Haha..  I would like to someday be able to take pics for diamond of minimates or to be able to review minimates for them with my pictures..??? would be a dream come true ...  If anyone wants to follow me on ig jaybird1019 . I take all kinds of minimate pics 

Edited by JayBird

1 hour ago, TheKrisLyons said:

We just need Poncho to round out the squad from the first film, correct?

Correct (if you don't count Anna). I know, I know, she wasn't part of the squad, but she was part of the group when they started being hunted.

16 hours ago, MINI_MYTE said:

Well that sucks.  The ONE comic shop that I've found out of about 12 that carries these mixes the bags up on purpose so the regular order is no longer in tact AND you're not allowed to feel the bags.

16 hours ago, stack32 said:

Missed out on Hawkins. I'm definitely not buying a whole case just to get him and Mac so not sure what I'll do. As frustrating as this line has been to collect with repacks and duplicated characters it might just be easier to quit.

Same here.  Hawkins is already long gone!  I was a big fan of the TMNT and Predator lines but the fact that these "rare" blind bag figures are such a pain in the ass to track down is starting to become a dealbeaker for me.

Edited by MisterMiracle

12 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

Well that sucks.  The ONE comic shop that I've found out of about 12 that carries these mixes the bags up on purpose so the regular order is no longer in tact AND you're not allowed to feel the bags. 

But that's all part of the maniacal FUN!!!1! 

laughter.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Predator-Minimates-Series-2-Counter-Display-Full-Set-of-8-Complete-Rare-Hawkins-/351826443243?hash=item51ea7d7beb:g:VPMAAOSwMgdXyHpK

This guy has 1 set left of the entire series for $60 shipped.  Looks like Hawkins is selling for around $20 so this seems like a decent price for all 8.