UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

I see, I appreciate your info, most of my knowledge about the variety of Predators is how many different versions that NECA has been able to put out. So I wasn't sure if there was a standard look or if they were all very different.

Probably only going to get Billy and the Predator from the first, how come there's no Arnie or Jesse sad.png.

I believe Zach has confirmed that Dutch at least is definitely coming, so he will be along in some form or another.

Ah that's good news, so there's going to be a Series 2 then. Hopefully we get Jesse Ventura too!

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, not loving the maskless Pred.s but I understand the tooling-costs involved, so I can accept it. That's definitely a respirator on the BD City-hunter (his armor should be bronze, BTW ;) ). It appears that the left arm shoulder armor is a sculpted piece on both. They've boosted the Pred.s' height (which is good) via the foot/shin armor and loin-guard. This works on City-hunter, but not so much on Jungle-hunter. In effort to conceal J-h's torso extension, his cod-piece appears too long and the loin-cloth will certainly restrict movement. I was expecting J-h's thigh armor to be separate slip-covers on the legs (disappointing), but am pleasantly surprised that his bone-trophies are sculpted (yay) rather than tampoed. I presume that there are more accessories that we're not seeing: C-h's spear and smart-disc (hopefully it will peg onto the thigh holster), Billy's gun, Colin's scalpel, and perhaps a few surprises. All-n-all a decent asst., though I'd have liked to see a bit more variety amongst the Pred.s (P2 "lost-clan" or Ps "super-pred.s"). Here's hoping that the 2-packs don't contain too many repeats as there're a lot of characters to cover!

Edited by cdubya

Edit for space

I'm getting a case when they come out, so if he's got two in the case you can have my extra.
Hey, thanks a ton!
No problem, justt remind me when they start shipping. Speaking of, when are these supposed to hit the streets? Edited by Valo487

I believe that's actually the first thermal Predator figure ever made. There will be a stealth version in a future assortment.

There will be multiple assortments of two-packs, with mixed characters and predators from the three movies. I believe the full P1 team is planned, although not necessarily everyone from P2 and Ps.

ReAction has a TRU-exclusive one out. But since ReActions are intentionally horrible, it really should be no surprise that the Minimate is better in every way.

zwXfGme.jpg

I saw they were also doing an Alien vs. Predator arcade game version. Since they are both obviously references to the Predator and Predator 2 monsters, it would be cool to see Minimates of those at some point. The simplistic color schemes could actually work better for Minimates than screen versions.

E9ckaE2.jpg

It wouldn't be the first time an assortment got its own dedicated thread. I prefer this over wading through dozens of pages of speculation and wish lists but that's just me.

My question about this first assortment is if it's going to be as fabulously accessorized as the second TMNT wave.

Hey Zach, will Danny Glover's Harrigan minimate come paired with a masked version of the Urban Predator (seeing howthere will be a maskless and breath masked versions in the blind bag assortment) or will he come paired with Keyes in his spiffy coolant suitwith cryo blaster?

pred2b.jpg
Edited by MINI_MYTE

• 1 month later...