UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predator Minimates

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I'm not feeling the unmasked heads at all, the mandibles are too important to the look of the character to be tampos. I understand this was most likely a decision made due to tooling costs, but they could still use the current head as it is designed, and just have the mandibles be a separate piece that attaches at the neck.

Hmm...I'm not feeling the unmasked heads at all, the mandibles are too important to the look of the character to be tampos. I understand this was most likely a decision made due to tooling costs, but they could still use the current head as it is designed, and just have the mandibles be a separate piece that attaches at the neck.

my thinking as well, a fully sculpted head would be so much better on these

So Unmasked Jungle Predator and Masked Jungle Predator are 2 separate purchases??? We just got Wave 2 of TMNT that is packed with accessories, but somehow now a simple alternate slipcover is too much to pack in a blind bag?

Not a lot of tampo on a Turtle...

Umm yeah, City predator had a different face tampo between the two and a hand that was cut off. Easy accessories to include. Will try to find these locally but no case for me on these unless they are actually packed with cool extras. We shall see.

I'll wait until I see actual photos before I say anything negative. Some look cool. I will say I agree with YB on everything he said including his response on Twitter to the guy who commented "and I wonder why people are so violent" in reaction to these. It's not like any of them are having their heads cut off or anything, some people. Does Smurf Predator have a translucent body or is it painted underneath all the different colors? That is neat, cool new guns too.

Edited by Zak Katz

Does Predator 2 Pred not get a mask? Poor, Predator 2.

They look OK, but I'm not blown away by the prototype pics, I must say. My favorites though are Billy and the infra red Predator. Both very cool.

Edited by karamazov80