UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies Villians 3

Zak Katz

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why they don't want zombie versions of their heroes any more (although considering how many zombie variant covers they churned out over the years, their 180 is perplexing), but why wouldn't they want a normal, non-zombied hero in the mix? I definitely would buy a set for Aaron Stack or Elsa Bloodstone. I would have bought the last one just for Morbius, if we hadn't already gotten Morbius. Otherwise, these sets are an easy pass for those of us not into zombies.

I love Elsa but if we aren't getting the rest of the Nextwave then id be in team building limbo forever, I'd rather just wait till we can at least get machine man and monica with her

Marvel has a hundred Boba Fetts, and a dozen Darth Vaders, we can't keep them all in production at all times. A lack of immediate plans for a third (living) Bullseye does not equal retirement. Nobody is retired, except zombie heroes.

And the Fantastic Four. sad.png

I doubt that will be a permanent retirement.

>

Is it possible to include zombie parts of superheros in these? Like a spider man chest in this and an arm in another and so on?

Pretty sure that's a big no.

no machine man? im so sad

Pretty sure he's not allowed in a zombie set.

On the fence. Yay shots will be a deciding factor. I don't need zombies, but the parts may be useful

I'll try to get you some yay shots. smile.png And I love that your phone (I assume) autocorrected to that, because that means you say it more often than "tray."

zach, ultron is allowed though? both machines/robots, plus machine man had a book fighting marvel zombies so i thought it would fit with the set. just curious.

Marvel has a hundred Boba Fetts, and a dozen Darth Vaders, we can't keep them all in production at all times. A lack of immediate plans for a third (living) Bullseye does not equal retirement. Nobody is retired, except zombie heroes.

And the Fantastic Four. sad.png

I doubt that will be a permanent retirement.

>>

Is it possible to include zombie parts of superheros in these? Like a spider man chest in this and an arm in another and so on?

lockquote>

Pretty sure that's a big no.

>no machine man? im so sad

Pretty sure he's not allowed in a zombie set.

On the fence. Yay shots will be a deciding factor. I don't need zombies, but the parts may be useful

I'll try to get you some yay shots. smile.png And I love that your phone (I assume) autocorrected to that, because that means you say it more often than "tray."

zach, ultron is allowed though? both machines/robots, plus machine man had a book fighting marvel zombies so i thought it would fit with the set. just curious.

It's not about humans. It's about the fact that Ultron is EVUL and Machine Man is not Evul.