UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies Villians 3

Zak Katz

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd need a new set of legs and another mask for Vulture and Bullseye though. That Pyro flame head piece is perfect for a certain DC Comics flamehead....

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

I already have the TRU Bullseye (he had some problems but I fixed them) so I'm not in need of a new one. But they should at least add a head and mask for the people who missed out on him.

As for the Vulture, upon closer inspection, yeah, you'd need also new legs besides hands and a head so I can't see that happening.

This Bullseye has some parts that the last one did not have, it makes me think there is a new one coming down the line sooner or later.

I don't know. Every zombie set features zombie versions of characters that have already been released. None of them was followed by a normal release later. I wouldn't hold my breath is all I'm saying...

True, but the last Bullseye they made had a full face slipover mask like they were doing with Spider-Man for a while, the very first Bullseye had this style of mask. Also, I've had a theory for a while that these zombie sets are partially done to recover costs on tooling for unique characters, but Bullseye here doesn't really feature tooling like Vulture, Kingpin, Pyro, Sabretooth, etc.

I could be completely wrong, but the last Bullseye was hard to get for a lot of people and it has been quite a while since he was released, I could see him making a return.

And I'm going to ring the Abomination bell again...

True, but the last Bullseye they made had a full face slipover mask like they were doing with Spider-Man for a while, the very first Bullseye had this style of mask. Also, I've had a theory for a while that these zombie sets are partially done to recover costs on tooling for unique characters, but Bullseye here doesn't really feature tooling like Vulture, Kingpin, Pyro, Sabretooth, etc.

I could be completely wrong, but the last Bullseye was hard to get for a lot of people and it has been quite a while since he was released, I could see him making a return.

And I'm going to ring the Abomination bell again...

I asked Chuck about a new Bullseye a while back and he said that he wasn't in the cards. Plus, while he is hard to get, he was pretty much perfect so they don't have a reason to re-release him.

A few years back I'd have agreed, but now with DST's new movie focused system, I just can't make any predictions.

Edited by Kostisfire

image_zpsasbj4w8e.jpg

Cool. I hope we get a new Bullseye. I laughed when I saw Pyro, Luke yours may be better. But Ultron, a zombie? Is that even possible?

I like how someone hit the bullseye

image_zpsasbj4w8e.jpg

Cool. I hope we get a new Bullseye. I laughed when I saw Pyro, Luke yours may be better. But Ultron, a zombie? Is that even possible? I like how someone hit the bullseye

Ultron isn't a zombie. Did you read the discription?

It is Age of Ultron Vs. Marvel Zombies.

Pass. down.gif

The random zombie villains with a low-demanded non-zombie variant doesn't do anything for me. Didn't last yr, still doesn't this year.

If they had put Machine Man (which would fit w the earlier zombie comics) in the pack instead, I'd buy it no matter what zombies they put in the boxset.

I'll probably buy this, but they're all going to be custom fodder. I don't have a Bullseye or Vulture, so doing head swaps for regular versions looks like it'll work out OK since they don't have any wounds on them (aside from Bullseye's forehead. Maybe just leave the mask off?).

The Ultron Drone and Pyro will probably just get broken down for parts.

It's such a tease doing Zombie versions of these hard-to-find figures, though lol

I will still use that Vulture till a cleaner one appears

A new head on vulture and he should be fine. Doesn't look too gory.

His pants are shredded though and his decayed feet are showing. Maybe add black shoes and call the decayed part "fur"? As for Bullseye, a new head and a bit of white and black paint and he's perfect for a regular Bullseye.

As for the drone, I know why it's in there (it's based on AoU vs Zombies) but I'd have preffered Elsa Bloodstone, seeing as she's the main star of the Marvel Zombies book (there's an AoUvsZombies book and a Marvel Zombies book, yeah). If I remember correctly though, Chuck said that they couldn't add any heroes in there so we'll probably never get nothing more than villains in these sets.

Also, Chuck's confirmed a couple of times that we'll be getting a Zombies set every year near Halloween so I can't see them going anywhere. Which is strange, because I think that a set featuring the likes of Ghost Rider, Strange, etc in different uniforms each year would sell better.

Edited by Kostisfire

I hate it when toy manufacturers retire popular characters.

This is why I'm glad DST doesn't have the Star Wars license. With that kind of logic, they'd do one Boba Fett and never reissue him again.

How many Boba Fetts do you need?

Marvel has a hundred Boba Fetts, and a dozen Darth Vaders, we can't keep them all in production at all times. A lack of immediate plans for a third (living) Bullseye does not equal retirement. Nobody is retired, except zombie heroes.

This is why I'm glad DST doesn't have the Star Wars license.

Blasphemy! Although it might be a blessing in disguise that they don't. If they announced SW Minimates, there wouldn't be a vertical surface within 20 miles that would be safe from a drop kick of joy.

Pass. down.gif

The random zombie villains with a low-demanded non-zombie variant doesn't do anything for me. Didn't last yr, still doesn't this year.

If they had put Machine Man (which would fit w the earlier zombie comics) in the pack instead, I'd buy it no matter what zombies they put in the boxset.

The set might include a battle damaged "Zombie" pieces for the drone, like on the cover of the book.

This is why I'm glad DST doesn't have the Star Wars license. With that kind of logic, they'd do one Boba Fett and never reissue him again.

Marvel has a hundred Boba Fetts, and a dozen Darth Vaders, we can't keep them all in production at all times. A lack of immediate plans for a third (living) Bullseye does not equal retirement. Nobody is retired, except zombie heroes.

And the Fantastic Four. sad.png

Is it possible to include zombie parts of superheros in these? Like a spider man chest in this and an arm in another and so on?