UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies Villians 3

Zak Katz

No heroes. Pretty straightforward.

As far as people who don't like zombies passing it up, I suppose the opposite is true.

No ZOMBIFIED heroes or no heroes in general?

I guess I can deal w/no brain eating Spider-Mans, but I'm perplexed by not being able to use Machine Man.

Edited by Nebraska

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about a complimentary set of hero's who've gone up against MZ's?

Keep the MZ logo of the box if necessary (which would be a shame), but might help DST shift more MZ sets to and add a little more longevity.

I will say that at first I did not want anything to do with the Zombie Marvel Heroes. I don't even watch the Walking Dead or any Zombie themed movies/tv shows. However, I really like the Walking Dead MiniMates and so I had to get them. Now, after Marvel Wave 60 and Luke's zombified stickers for the villain, I am digging the Villian Zombies. I just ordered the two existing box sets from Luke. I know Morbius is not really a zombie but I don't have the original release of him so this is great. I will be displaying the Zombie Marvel Villains in my office during October as part of my Halloween MiniMate display I do every year since the Universal Monsters came out. I only wish that I could get a full skeleton MiniMate as well as a witch, a devil and a transparent ghost in minimate form for my display.

I will be getting the third box set because I do like the Ultron in that set but I do like the Zombie Pyro I made with Luke's stickers better than the prototype in they pictures.

What about a complimentary set of hero's who've gone up against MZ's?

Keep the MZ logo of the box if necessary (which would be a shame), but might help DST shift more MZ sets to and add a little more longevity.

I'd have to think DST wouldn't be too excited about the prospect of a boxset with both Machine Man and Elsa Bloodstone. I'd also guess they'd assume that the appeal of Marvel Zombies isn't the story so much as having Marvel characters as zombies so a non-zombie hero boxset, even if possible, would seem like a tough sell.

As i understand it, there are to be no heroes associated with the Marvel Zombies line. Period.

There can't be zombified heroes. There can't be regular heroes in the Zombie box sets. For whatever reason, it's not going to happen.

Machine Man & Elsa would both be welcome additions. Personally, i'd be super keen to see a Jocasta included in one of the sets, as she played a large role inone of the Zombie books. But - since they are listed as heroes, they wont be appearing in any set with the 'Zombie' logo. It seems we'll just have to wait for our Nextwave, Marvel Monsters and Avengers waves to include them.

Edited by Nessex

As i understand it, there are to be no heroes associated with the Marvel Zombies line. Period.

There can't be zombified heroes. There can't be regular heroes in the Zombie box sets. For whatever reason, it's not going to happen.

Machine Man & Elsa would both be welcome additions. Personally, i'd be super keen to see a Jocasta included in one of the sets, as she played a large role inone of the Zombie books. But - since they are listed as heroes, they wont be appearing in any set with the 'Zombie' logo. It seems we'll just have to wait for our Nextwave, Marvel Monsters and Avengers waves to include them.

Yeah, there's not point in complaining here, because it's Marvel's call, not DST. I'm sure they would love to be releasing more zombie hero Minimates and Selects, but Marvel suddenly decided that they didn't want their heroes as zombies anymore. This after pumping out as many Marvel Zombie miniseries and variant covers as the market could support for years. rolleyes.gif

Well, Morbius *was* a Zombie....

And the upcoming pack with Ultron ties into a Battleworld comic arc, whilst also capitalising on the media created from the Age of Ultron movie this year.
Punisher could be cool, but i think he's too clearly aligned with the 'Heroes' side of things now. I'm still holding out for a FrankenCastle.

Pretty sure there has a been a Zombie Venom.

The was definitely a Zombie Dr Octopus... although, he *was* missing an arm, so maybe he was actually more like Dr Septopus?