UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombies Villians 3

Zak Katz

Since it's a tradition that seems to be on going, I thought I'd kick off the early speculation with a guess!

Venom, use the unleashed body.

Mole Man.

I think they'll use some one from Luke's set, my guess the Lizard.

The crazy one that no one expects, how about Apocalypse from wave 62.

I also think Rhino should be a possibility as well as Hobgoblin. What do you guys think?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like an evil lady.

Mind you this got me thinking marvel really has a shitty track record with bad girls turning their lives around (usually for the love of a good man).

So the only one I can think of is Enchantress, I wonder how Black Cat, Mystique, Elektra and their ilk fit on the hero scale?

So far the box sets have had I'm guessing that there will be villains from X-Men and Spider-Man at the very least. I doubt that Venom will be on the villain list since Marvel is currently trying so hard to cast him as a hero.

So my guess is:

Dark Phoenix or Juggernaut

Dr. Octopus

Thanos

MODOK

I hope not. I loved the series and collected all the covers, but we didn't and now can't get the zombie FF that started it all.

They are cool mates but we already are lacking in the supernatural/horror department of marvel mates, I'd rather get a boxset of that every Halloween instead of zombies that remind me the zombies will never be complete

Unless marvel changes their mind and let's Chuck throw Machine Man in a 3rd set, I'd rather we get a man thing or Simon Garth or any number of ghost rider/Strange related characters.

I'd honestly prefer Machine Man not be in a box set, because he should be like Stilt-Man - if you buy more than one set you have more parts to play around with.

So I'd say something like Machine Man (Classic) / Ultron (Classic) with a variant of Machine Man (X-51) / Ultron.

Specialty would be the great place to get a box set of Daimon Hellstrom, Satana Hellstrom, Man-Thing, Brother Voodoo, and a micro-figure of Howard the Duck. That should hopefully pull numbers to do a second set.

Yeah, I told that to Chuck last year, but he said they didn't have plans for horror characters. I'll drop him another mail in AskDST and see what happens. But honestly, Strange Tales was one of the best 4-packs ever, so needles to say, I'd LOOOOOVE more SPN characters.

Kostis I'm working on midnight sons too. You got pics?

Not ATM but I'll try to snap some of my WIPs in the morning. I'm working on:

Elsa

Morgana

Orb

Dark Dwarf

Vengeance (Kowalski)

Umar

Howard The Duck

Satana

Daimon

Man-Thing

Modern Mordo

Blackout

Zadkiel

Scarecrow

Black heart

Hela

Marquis of Death

D'Spayre

Zarathos

Some are really early WIPs but some just need a bit of paint and they're done.

Edited by Kostisfire

• 2 months later...

"A Secret Wars tie-in! A Diamond Select Toys release! Every year, DST unleashes a horde of Marvel's Villain Zombies on the world, in the form of a new four-pack of Marvel Minimates! This year, with worlds colliding over in Secret Wars, even our zombie box set is not immune to the effects! Villain Zombie versions of Pyro, Bullseye and the Vulture have been invaded by an Ultron Drone from the Age of Ultron. No matter who wins, we lose! Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation as well as interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum!"

post-6422-0-16405000-1434548390_thumb.jp

Edited by JeffBohn