UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens interested in Minimates?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe our Walgreens toy buyer could help implement a policy to deter scalping while keeping product out in the open for all to see.

Like cigarettes behind a cage.

Or maybe [gasp!] a pre-order for such high-demand collectibles.

They actually did do that for Agent Venom and White Boba Fett, the only downside was they shipped a few months after people found them in stores, but at least the option was available.

Yeah, except, mine and 3 friends' Bobas weren't shipped. They were cancelled months after they were sold out in stores. Not a fun option.

If I didn't have another friend who worked at a Walgreens, I wouldn't have one at all.

I'm actually quite excited about this. I have a Walgreen's extremely close to where I live, and they're pretty much all over the place. I'm much more comfortable than Kmart. For whatever reason, I always felt like getting knifed was a possibility there. The only drawback I'm nervous about, as others have mentioned, is the higher price.

Thanks for all of the feedback on Twitter! It's Steve. First time posting here. Lots of valid questions! Hope I can answer some!

Aloha! We were supposed to reveal at NY Toy Fair, but artwork wasn't official yet - soooooo...