Walgreens interested in Minimates?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agreed.

Considering we don't even have a line that we can identify yet, wish-listing is probably a bit premature.

Zach - can you say if the Walgreens minimates will be exclusive, shared or a mix of both?

Edited by Nessex

glare.gif

*sigh* Just another line of Minimates the Philippines is going to miss out on...

This isn't so good for international collectors, but hey, more 'mates can never be too bad!

I have a Walgreens right next to my office downtown and three within 5 miles of my house. I will help those outside the USA if I can.

Scratch that... I have ten stores within 5 miles of my home...

If you can, that'd be great thanks. It's always nice to see people helping each other out on this board.

It might be that Age of Ultron boxset Zach mentioned. It would sell well at a mass market and has a higher price point.

My Walgreens has lots of blind bag figures so don't be surprised that is the route they go. Still another retailer carrying minimates, feels like the brand is becoming something more mainstream and exposure it hasn't had since the early days of wal Mart marvel packs so awesome news.

I have a Walgreens in walking distance of my work so I'm excited.