UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Walgreens interested in Minimates?

Steven Anne on Twitter just asked if there were any minimate fans out there. For those of you who don't know, he is the toy buyer for Walgreens. If you have a Twitter account, I would definitely endorse making your voice known to him. @stevenganne

If you're wondering what he could mean for the brand, he's responsible for the Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black exclusives, I think if we can get him interested in Minimates, he would be invaluable.

Edited by Valo487

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would guess that's its a done deal if he's tweeting about it. Which, as has been mentioned, would be helpful in terms of Walgreens vs. K-Marts. And looking at what they've done with other brands, Proto Boba for Star Wars and Agent Venom for Marvel Legends, I have a good feeling that we will see a collector aimed exclsuive.

This isn't so good for international collectors, but hey, more 'mates can never be too bad!

I have a Walgreens right next to my office downtown and three within 5 miles of my house. I will help those outside the USA if I can.

Scratch that... I have ten stores within 5 miles of my home...

Yeah, Walgreens being everywhere basically, it will be super easy to pick up stuff for any international versers.

"@stevenganne: Just spent some quality time on minimatemultiverse.com. I'm hooked already. September 2015 is a month to mark your calendars..."

SUCCESS!!

I think I just went numb in the legs.