UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The AFX (Alien & Ultron) exclusives are in stock at Amazon w free Prime shipping, if you want to skip the ridiculously expensive and slow AFX shipping.

Also, this seller has the SDCC Ant Man set for $17 w free shipping. I guess he got a discount since he has over 70 in stock. That or he stole a bunch of cases from the DST booth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-Minimates-ANT-MAN-BOX-SET-SDCC-LTD-3000-UNOPENED-ANTMAN-DIAMOND-SELECT-/400957591697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d5aef5091

Damn. I panicked and ordered all those from AFX Monday. Oh well.

Same (Well, paid, not ordered.). They sounded like they'd sell out quick. I see that waiting list thing is a lie...

Live and learn.

Edited by Netglow

I had ordered with afx last week. I sent them an email after ordering the ones from Amazon asking them to cancel the order.

I already got a response saying it had been cancelled and my money refunded to my credit card.

I saved $10 and ordered an extra Alien!

Is it a return if they cancel or refund the money prior to shipment? I don't know as I rarely use PayPal outside of eBay. And I think my shipping cost was close to 18% of the product prices; you may still come out ahead!

The AFX (Alien & Ultron) exclusives are in stock at Amazon w free Prime shipping, if you want to skip the ridiculously expensive and slow AFX shipping.

Also, this seller has the SDCC Ant Man set for $17 w free shipping. I guess he got a discount since he has over 70 in stock. That or he stole a bunch of cases from the DST booth.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-Minimates-ANT-MAN-BOX-SET-SDCC-LTD-3000-UNOPENED-ANTMAN-DIAMOND-SELECT-/400957591697?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d5aef5091

Damn. I panicked and ordered all those from AFX Monday. Oh well.

I didn't watch the video. I didn't even click the link. But I'd bet a fiver you're talking about Shartimus Prime. I understand how he gets work, it's how he gets views that boggles my mind.

He only got my view by interviewing Zach Oat.

I didn't click it either but I thought to myself, it must be that goofy guy. And it was.

Is it a return if they cancel or refund the money prior to shipment? I don't know as I rarely use PayPal outside of eBay. And I think my shipping cost was close to 18% of the product prices; you may still come out ahead!

At this point, I don't want to go through the hassle, but next time I know who to avoid buying from. smile.png

Grantland had an interesting item on Comic-Con by a comics writer yesterday:

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/comic-book-writer-futire-of-comic-con/

I do think this answers one of the questions as to why DST released all that info about upcoming figures before the show. Everything gets lost in all the noise, so it's better to get that info out beforehand.

I've taken to putting wolverine hair on my tony starks ... but in all honesty I just put his head under every helmet. Bigger diversity in my spare heads that way.

Anyway, what is in the pack accessory wise? Also, any way to get a comparison shot of old and final form ultron?

My gf read the izombie comic and said they ruined it wth te show. So I never checked it out. Don't think the shows for the boy demographic anyway.

I saw the show first, then went and read the comic, and was kinda let down by how different it was. I enjoy Allred's art, though.

We release info every month in Previews, and that is tied to a production schedule, so it's tough for us to hold back massive announcements if we're trying to meet a timeline of product release. As far as Minimates goes, we debuted a couple things in the case, and a couple things at the panel, but we also debuted a lot of non-Minimates product.

And we announced a few items in advance of the show to let people know to come by the booth and see it in person, because counting on them to check you out at such a big show is unreliable. I honestly meant to announce more.