UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah - really surprised that we're not seeing a Ghidorah in the next Godzilla series.

I was hoping we'd see some new Marvel - perhaps some art for 65?
The animated stuff looks kinda cool and it makes sense. Appealing to the children's market could help strengthen the line.

I'll be excited to see how Squirrel Girl & Manthing turn out. With any luck, they either a) be passable as 616 versions or B) require tooling that will need to be re-used meaning that DST will release 616 versions in the regular Marvel line.

The animated Marvel has turned out to be the highlight of all the News for me. I was happy with just the proto art but figures as well to see are a major bonus.

Good to see Godzilla still ongoing and even though I'm not a fan of civilian minimates like I've said before I do like the Cobblepot and Selina Gotham figures

I'd like to thank Steve from Walgreens for going all in with minimates and wanting to have some variety and fan input in what his stores will carry. It is greatly appreciated especially since the Marvel comic line has been reduced in amount and variety the past couple years.

I will gladly pickup up some of the repaint/redo sets to support the line, in hopes that it will continue.

I'm extremely excited for the animated line. It's really interesting that Miles doesn't have a slipover this time. I'm really digging the cartoony paint. I'm looking forward to the turtles, but I don't understand the second Shredder. Is he just half-masked?

So is a mutagen donatello part of the tmnt wave?

Mutagen Donnie is at TRU right now I thought

I'd like to thank Steve from Walgreens for going all in with minimates and wanting to have some variety and fan input in what his stores will carry. It is greatly appreciated especially since the Marvel comic line has been reduced in amount and variety the past couple years.

Hear, hear! Three cheers for Steve!

When I stopped by the DST booth at SDCC on Friday, Zach said the Mallrats giveaway was moving slower than anticipated. It might have been because they don't stand there just handing them out willy-nilly like others do. You had to ask for it, which I did and was rewarded. I was actually surprised they had any left as it was early afternoon when I got there and last year the clear TMNT were gone almost right away. I'm not a Kevin Smith fan but a nice plain red Minimate was too neat to pass up.

Muppets were not prototypes, they were painted samples.

Everything I said about Ghidorah is still true, a third set was not going to change that.

Shredder will have a helmet with no mask and shoulder pads with no cape. Not sure what episode the look comes from, or what series he is in, but possibly TRU3.

Welcome home Zach! Hope you had a good show. Quick Muppets question: why are you guys using regular legs for Kermit, rather then the webbed feet one that are coming with Howard? Were they just developed after Kermit was already going into production? Might we see them on a later Kermit release?