UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my Age of Ultron sets and my Alien singles yesterday. Ant Man sets should be here today!

I hadn't seen this mentioned in this thread yet, but is the clear dome on the Alien supposed to come off? I got three and none of them appear to be attached in the boxes and the one I opened so far the dome fell off and doesn't stay on at all. Should it be glued on? Or was it a protector that should be tossed?

I got my Age of Ultron sets and my Alien singles yesterday. Ant Man sets should be here today!

I hadn't seen this mentioned in this thread yet, but is the clear dome on the Alien supposed to come off? I got three and none of them appear to be attached in the boxes and the one I opened so far the dome fell off and doesn't stay on at all. Should it be glued on? Or was it a protector that should be tossed?

I think in a perfect world they would be permanently attached, but now they are conveniently removable. Glue them at your preference.

Hey tenime_art, what's the ultron third from the left in your comp pic?

He's the naked version of the big guy. Dunno whose legs he used though.

I believe the arms and legs are from 54's robo Red Skull. Those are the ones I use on my Ultron, anyway.

I think in a perfect world they would be permanently attached, but now they are conveniently removable. Glue them at your preference.

I'm pretty sure, just like the packaging, the removeable cover is an homage to the 1978 18" Kenner Alien, it had a clear removable dome.

18zvauip6449mjpg.jpg