UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so zach, any other accesories in the avengers set other than a gun for fury and hair for iron man

Lots are in the control art, not 100% sure what will be in the set. Iron Man might have a flight stand. Nick might have an alternate head. Tony might have a suit jacket and a gauntlet for hammer-lifting. Ultron might have Minimate hands and feet. But we'll see what makes it to the tooling stage.

so did the alternate head for fury get dropped or was it just not there

I've always said nostalgia is a powerful drug, and while I understand the appeal of the 5POA, retro-Kenner figures, it doesn't keep me from recalling how much I wished my action figures had more play value, more articulation, better paint apps, etc.

This for infinity.

Even figures that had elbows & knees, I still wished did more with them. And I added paint apps all the time. They weren't pretty, but I felt better after I'd "fixed" them.

YAAAY!

GothamMM1.jpg

Sorry no tray shots, but here are the alt parts, and Jim has a badge and gun. That's it.

Working on an Ant-Man video, but the AoU set came with too many parts to put in the video. Fury head and gun, Stark jacket, Ultron non-sculpted hands and feet.

So it looks like Barnes and Noble is doing the SDCC exclusives event thing they did last year. My guess is it will be mostly Funko stuff, but the ad did show Diamond as a participant....perhaps the Gotham 2pk will be at B&N?

Perhaps...

So it looks like Barnes and Noble is doing the SDCC exclusives event thing they did last year. My guess is it will be mostly Funko stuff, but the ad did show Diamond as a participant....perhaps the Gotham 2pk will be at B&N?

I wondered the same thing. My local B&N re-started carrying minimates like in Feb. (They stopped for awhile.)

They finally start licensing out their property and every body is getting love but minimates...

http://news.toyark.com/2015/07/08/masters-of-the-universe-16-scale-figures-by-mondo-163875

What do you want to bet they are going to have motu mega bloks next.

Since Mattel owns MegaBloks, yeah, that's the logical assumption. Considering the potential for playsets and vehicles, they could do worse.