UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

Just pre-ordered the Ant-Man and AoU box sets from AFX. That shipping is terrible though! Argh!

>>I am listing our preorders as we speak, including the AFX sets.

Netglow I am so sorry! XD

lol

I did kind of kick myself when I went back and saw that Luke was going to have them up in a bit. If only I had actually been working at the time I could have saved myself like 8 bucks. That's a whole 'nother 2 pack!

Just checked if I could cancel and there's a 10% non refundable hold if you pay with Paypal. pinch.gif I could have clumped this with my Ant-Man and AoU sets I was already getting from Luke for a giant load.

Edited by Netglow

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are really cool. The 1-inch alien already stands rather tall so I'm thrilled for this. I love the TMNT license, but I'm not so sure about these. I'm glad that they're being made, however. Ant Man wasn't something I expected to be terribly excited for, but DST always proves me wrong. I love the Ultron mates and every time I see more from these, I want to change my mind on passing over them. I feel like DST makes me a fan again every month.

Was hoping The Walking Dead would have an exclusive or a Spiderverse boxset.

Can't believe Chuck (being such a big Spiderman fan) passed up on this opportunity.

Hope they all sell out, but nothing here for me this time.

None of these are must haves for me, which I guess should be considered a good thing since I'm not going to SDCC this year. On the other hand, exclusive Minimates are usually pretty easy to get post-con that I kinda wished there was something more inspired.

Oh yeah is there any word on translucent TMNT 'mates? I want a clear red Raph and a clear purple Donnie!

Edited by SlushyFrog

Exclusives pre-oredered through Luke's Toy Store. All of these mates actually look very nice. I hope that final form Ultron looks better in person as well. Fingers crossed. I am not the kind of collector that keeps his minimates packaged, but I may just have to keep one of those GITD Big Chaps in it's retro packaging. I think that that box just might win Best Packaging of 2015.

afx_sdcc_2015_exclusive_alien_1979_retro

Edited by MINI_MYTE